'Trash Talk' approvals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'Trash Talk' approvals

I was about to post this... BUT, it's Saturday night after having been out, and my GS inner conscience stopped me!

Approval?

I've got some intellectual-musing trash talk...

Let's assume that at some point GS gains a tech lead in something not immediately threatening from a military standpoint, but a key 'bridge' tech, such as Monotheism.

Do we sell it to you guys? Can we 'break your bank' and cripple you going into the Medieval Age? Or is it better just to make you suffer in the knowledge that a smack-down is coming?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

I wonder what will happen if we don't get it first.

I would say go for it. That thread is not to my tastes on the whole, but those who like it should have fun.

Actually, that post is likely to spark some interesting discussion. I wouldn't mind seeing it.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I just posted it...

Pending our announcement of civ choice, I thought it'd be fun to continue the illusion that we are leaning towards a scientific civ.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

So far it's been working splendidly. Everyone thinks we're going the scientific route.
        Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
        Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Working...
        X