PTW Owners...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PTW Owners...

The PBEM game for the Gathering Storm just got underway, and so we know for sure that these members have a copy of the game:

notyoueither
    Meshelic
    conqueror
    SirRalph
    Randolph
    Dominae
    asleepatthewheel
    Theseus
    nbarclay
    Arrian

Are these the only people on the team that own the game?

If yes, then when do the remaining team members believe they might have it?

Thanks...

/edit Theseus & nbarclay added, Arrian added Dec.1st.
    Last edited by Meshelic; December 1, 2002, 18:44.
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

I think/hope end of the week.
    But the only shop selling pc games in my neighborhood is that ##éé@@FNAC@@
    And I can't even check when they will have it
    Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I own a copy of PTW (the one that says "Multiplayer" on the front...sorry, I just had to gripe one more time).

Dominae
      And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

I don't have it yet. I will get it by Dec 1.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

I should get it on Friday, but won't be able to play until Sunday night.
          If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

I have PTW

Comment

Originally posted by alva848
              I think/hope end of the week.
              But the only shop selling pc games in my neighborhood is that ##éé@@FNAC@@
              And I can't even check when they will have it
              I know what you mean, however, the FNAC had CivIII one day before it's official release here, while my normal Games shop was running over a week late. And it costed less, IIRC

DeepO

Comment

I will get it soon, it should be available here some time next week.
                So, maybe a second PBEM can be organized?
                Save the rainforests!
                Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

that would be cool. Me, you, DeepO and alva could play one since we didn't have a chance to join the first one.

Comment

You know, the more I think about it the better that idea sounds FP and Zeit....it will be much to our advantage if the maximum number of players on our team are experienced with PBEM, as I know that for some of the other teams, only 2 or 3 actually own the game and have experience with it.

If we have 2 or 3 PBEM games going on within our own team, just think the amount of training we're getting, and learning the human strategies.... kind of like a boot camp for PTW....

Comment

One added advantage is that the four of us are actually close together, so we might even get some decent progress on this game. I'm in for it, certainly for the experience as well. But first... sigh... I have to find it yet.

DeepO

Comment

I'm guessing that zeit isn't really from the Solomon Islands then?

Comment

I don't think I've ever used my real countries flag. I mostly just use the flags from my own heritage, not my citizenship....

Comment

Ahh.. I don't know his time says something like GMT+2... I didn't think as far as it applied to the Solomon islands

Damn, another good idea down the drainpipe because of internet personas

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                              Damn, another good idea down the drainpipe because of internet personas

DeepO
                              This happens to you a lot, does it?

/me imagines DeepO alone in a dark corner of a bar, nursing his drink and muttering curses about those foul internet personas.

Comment

Working...
                              X