• Show
Clear All

• 2950 sent
    Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
    Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• 2950 sent

Comment

• We need now someone to replace Randoph ?

Comment

• Randolphs turn to NYE. Anyone up to replace Randolph?

Comment

• Turn sent
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• NYE, if you could take my turns again, I'd be most thankful. I'm leaving for my Christmas vacation tomorrow, EARLY tomorrow and will not be able to play the PBEM game until Jan. 5th....Thanks.

Meshelic password : punkrock

Thanks again,
              Meshelic
              Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
              Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

• Well guys. I guess this one is a scrub for now.

We (you) need 2 replacements and 1 fill in. I will leave it with you to decide what to do.
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• I will happily be a replacement for either Randolph or NYE.
                  If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

• OK. You replace Randolph. I don't think a replacement for me will be necessary, unless someone wants to explore Jungle Isle.

Then you just need someone to fill in for Mesh.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)

Comment

• Can I offer my assistance?
                      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Do you like jungle? Or would you like to play Mesh's position for a few days?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)

Comment

• Don't tell me you havn't settled yet ?!
                          I offer my help, where my help is wanted
                          Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Haven't settled yet. There is one, last, feint hope. Then it's time to set up jungle and all.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)

Comment

• Well, if you need me to play a few turns (or more), send me the files , please do include who I have to send it to

Comment

• Whose turn is it ? Or are we on hold until Mesh returns on 5th ?
                                Just curious..

/edit : nevermind, i forgot that NYE is away too for a long time
                                so i guess we are on hold.
                                Last edited by Conqueror; January 2, 2003, 06:37.

Comment

Working...
                                X