Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were glad you are bouncing back T. I understand completely, 2002 was bad for me, lost my mother and my younger brother to cancer and had it myself. Not to mention out of work.

Comment

You guys all count, v. Thanks. Hope you are doing OK as well.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

May our luck on the battlefield be better than our luck on the homefront.

I've likewise had rough times this year, but I'll be out of it soon hopefully, hopefully finding a new job, only 300 resumes going out monday

Its good to see you back T, you've certainly rejuvenated the game for us, it would seem. Let's finish the job that Nathan and NYE started and CH and DeepO continued. No Saltpeter, No Rubber, No Problem.

to Battle!

Speaking of Nathan, have you contacted him? Maybe he would want in on this...

Comment

We are a miserable lot, it seems.

F*ck it... let's kick ass!
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1
            Were glad you are bouncing back T. I understand completely, 2002 was bad for me, lost my mother and my younger brother to cancer and had it myself. Not to mention out of work.
            Sorry to hear that v,

Comment

Thanks. Looks like things will be coming to head here in short order.

I am looking forward to seeing how it plays out.

Comment

Is there a way for me to get the save on a regular basis? I would ask Lego to send it to me again, but I'm afraid to raise unwanted suspicions.

Comment

I can send it to you, where do you want it?

Comment

sirralph AT gmx DOT com

Thanks in advance.

Comment

maybe someone could post the save in the turn thread when it arrives. I've had a few mysteriously bounce lately...

Comment

SR, if you want, I can set up a filter which forwards the save the moment it arrives in my inbox, so you automatically receive it whenever it loads for me (that is not always the first moment it gets played, nor is it the fastest as I'm not always online at home)

I can do this for everyone. Sleepy, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to upload the save every time, it's a pain to do it...

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
                          SR, if you want, I can set up a filter which forwards the save the moment it arrives in my inbox, so you automatically receive it whenever it loads for me (that is not always the first moment it gets played, nor is it the fastest as I'm not always online at home)

I can do this for everyone. Sleepy, I'm sorry, but I'm not going to upload the save every time, it's a pain to do it...

DeepO
                          What!

fIf I miss a critical save, I'll just post here.

Comment

of course, we can always forward at a case by case thing. It's just, uploading it everytime when maybe once every 5 times it's actually used... you know... I'm lazy

DeepO

Comment

Sir Ralph, I sent it in case you still need.

Comment

Working...
                              X