Fast-track CIV expertise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fast-track CIV expertise

I ended up not really participating in the beta, and I am *STILL* waiting for my pre-order through 'poly, so I have started the massive task of reading every recent thread here, at CFC, and at RBC.

Is it just me, or have GSers already started making a mark? Obviously, part of that is due to the beta program, but it seems that a number of us have really jumped into CIV wholeheartedly?

In no particular order, I keep seeing posts from DeepO, alva, sleepy, Dominae, Krill, Aeson, Arrian... Nathan and some other lost sheep are lurking too. SHEESH!!!

As Paddy would say: "It's all good."
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

I'm playing it too, although I don't post much about it. Civ3 goes into the trashbin soon as my last PBEM is over. Give me cIV all the way.

Comment

Oh, yeah, the grouch has been posting too.

[Damn, I can't wait to start playing... I'm actually going to buy the strat guide to feed the monkey]
      Last edited by Theseus; November 2, 2005, 16:55.
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I'm loving it... have been since my first game. It's sad there were some technical issues left, but I'm pleased to see that the gameplay is every little thing I hoped for. And more.

DeepO

Comment

My posting thus far has been similar to my early CivIII posting - random thoughts as I learn a game w/o really having any idea what I'm doing

I'm gettin' there, though.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
          X