A Gentle Breeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the thread?

/me started playing on Saturday night, and has lost all sense of location, time, and reality. I did read the Afterword last night though... nice GS hattrick towards the end!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

CIV Democracy Games Forum

And Here is our thread.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Theseus
        I did read the Afterword last night though... nice GS hattrick towards the end!
        What's that?
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Aeson, Dom, and you being specifically noted as testers.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Holy cow!

I am not worthy. Aeson and Dom were crushing the game when I was stumbling around and fighting with governors.
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Working...
            X