Unstickying threads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unstickying threads

Due to the forum bug (which hasn't been solved AFAIK) that having e.g. 5 sticky threads means that the five threads that would be at the top of the next page (and all subsequent pages? Not sure) can't be seen, then some threads are going to be invisible, in the absence of a search facility. Should we de-sticky the topped threads so that all the threads in the forum can be seen.

Why not.

Comment

I think that bug was fixed.

I checked by setting threads to 'since the beginning'. End of page 1 was turn 259. Beginning of page 2 was ATTENTION THESEUS (did he ever look at that one?).

Then I detopped the current trades thread. There is no thread between 259 and the thread that Theseus really should have a look at.

Is it still a concern?
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I did look.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
        X