Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Save closed.

Comment

I think that we have to ask vox to lend us a ciity so that w can get (another) rolling invasion. Otherwise we will just get trashed again.
      You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Well... have some fun with our last troops if you feel like it, otherwise this seals the end of the game. I hope you remembered to take a last settler on a boat as well

Maybe, just maybe, could we get enough funds from Vox, or possibly even the tech itself, but I doubt it. They will also lose once we lose, so perhaps they're in for some fun. Maybe we should send them a message asking them for either the tech, or gold to try to steal it. I doubt they would go for it, though...

DeepO

Comment

I thought about Vox, but they can't be pulling in 500gpt, can they?
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Well, we couldn't keep the Airport in Orangesodia, or the Airport in EotS for very long, so we would need an Aluminum source as well. Plus our Uranium could easily be unhooked for good in a turn or two if GoW or ND have half a brain between them, so we would need Uranium as well.

Plus, we won't be able to get to ND in 4-5 turns anyways. GoW's fleet is heading S, and if they have any nukes between them and ND for the purpose of naval warfare, our fleet can't do anything about it. Individually, our ships get slaughtered, in a stack, a couple nukes obliterates the entire navy.

Comment

what is the ideal plan? Sail to Lego, get a rolling invasion, and try to wipe ouut every trace of Bobian presence on Lego?

(If that works, don't we just have to sit back, and make sure that we don't end our turn any where near the coast?)

Comment

I know Aeson. Getting nukes this turn more or less was our last shot at doing some damage. Sure, we could get to Lego, but it won't do us a lot of good either. Maybe we could claim Legoland as our own, but I doubt it.

If we want to be really evil, we could get back to Vox, trying to conquer them

DeepO

Comment

Damn.

Well, play it out however we get the most chance of a little fun.
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

May as well do what you can on Legoland. Too bad about the spy.

Comment

Ah well, looks like the game is pretty much over for us then, bar the 'going down fighting' phase (well, it was over before this, but you know what I mean). It's been fun, team...

And many thanks to all the turn players, and everyone else who has put their time in.

Comment

Originally posted by vulture
                        Ah well, looks like the game is pretty much over for us then, bar the 'going down fighting' phase (well, it was over before this, but you know what I mean). It's been fun, team...

And many thanks to all the turn players, and everyone else who has put their time in.
                        What he said.

Good game guys
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Working...
                        X