Comment

Builds:

Pollution strikes EotS.
      Hurricane finishes DD.
      Tempest finishes Jet.
      Arashi finishes Civil Defense.
      Blizzard finishes Nuclear Sub.
      Pollution strikes WoC.

Lost 2 Jets to Pollution this turn... bah.

Comment

Boo.

Good Grief, Aeson, you make me keep some ungodly hours...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Could you do me a favour and send me the save? The one from Zargon has yet to arrive...
          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Disconnected Oil, reconnected (road only).

Send Peace + Furs + Iron to RP.

Comment

Investigate Flateria.

7 Tanks, 6 MI, Inf, 3/3 DD, Jet Fighter, Transport, Rushed DD. 30% Lux, 70% Tax. 538g.

Neu Mavsu's sabatoge costs say they have a rushed a DD there too. Pica and Candri both show about 50-60 shields worth.

I think we want to send the troops back home. Odds weren't good we were going to catch them sleeping, but at least we found out it's not going to work before losing much investment.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill
                Could you do me a favour and send me the save? The one from Zargon has yet to arrive...
                forwarded

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Shouldn't we atleast us the bombers first, and then see what happens?

Comment

Upgraded 2 fighters to Jets for 40g each.

Comment

ND have a new Nuke sub, 8 new jet fighters (that might be a reason nnot to bomb them...), 3 new mech inf, no new workers (not to say they did not build some and us them to seed the short rushes)

Comment

Bomber bombs Candri 8, hits Tank (no idea how much damage)

From the looks of it ND is covering every tile with a unit. All the tiles around Candri 8 had one.

Comment

Where did you move the northern carrier?

Comment

It's 4444 of Bolderberg. I've moved all our ships outside 5 tile range of any ND city except for some Subs.

I moved the Transports back. 16 units landed back on Stormia. Our units aren't doing us any good out there now, and we could be using empty Transports as sentry boats.

I've moved the rest of the navy into some CV groups along a line 6+ tiles from any ND city, so until ND gets some CV of their own, we should hold the seas. Reinforcements are being sent to S of Lego, we only have 2 DD down there. I want to get a Carrier down there soon, and one up between RP and Vox too. With Carriers (and Nuke Subs) defensive navy tactics should trump offensive.

Monsoon is no longer going to be used as a target. We are at ~7 turns till Space Flight. With 200gpt from RP we will get it in 8 turns without running a deficit I think. GoW completed the Manhattan Project already, but no one has Space Flight yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X