The Official GS Welcome Back Vel thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official GS Welcome Back Vel thread

So happy to have you back, Vel. Take your seat in the first row and watch the show!

(For anyone who hasn't seen the news: Here is it!)

Hehe, you beat me to it SR.

Again, welcome back Vel

Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
    Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Congrats... now, how do we slip some scorpion poison into Lego's water supply??!!
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Good news Vel, hey I saw a name I have not seen in some time there (LoA).

Comment

Excellent. Just in time to take up (honorary) governership of Velocity.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Great news! Welcome home, Vel! And be sure we saved you a seat

DeepO

Comment

Comment

Brilliant Vel, you star!

Comment

w00t!
                  (\__/)
                  (='.'=)
                  (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Thank ya, guys! And boy do I have lossa readings to catch up on!

-=Vel=-
                    GO GS!!
                    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

I can imagine that you've got a bit to read, yes... I think I made about 1000 posts the past few weeks

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                      X