Holiday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holiday!

Okay, just a notice to the team: I will be gone from my computer from Friday the 3rd, until Sunday the 19th. I will try to check in from time to time to see if there is anything special going on, but don't expect to see me every day

So, a few practical things:
    - CH, can you play all turns which will arrive after Thursday?
    - Do you need more info for that, apart from what is in the turn thread? The plan is rather straightforward the following turns: just continue building in all cities what is already being build there, switching tanks to marines the moment we receive them. Terrain tweaking is possible (Cyclone needs it for ideal settler builds), but except in case of pollution not necessary
    - I'll send a message in the save e-mail this evening to ND, to ask them to contact someone else... anyone up for the ambassador role?

Does anyone see anything else I can do? While I will check in from Thailand, I do not have the save with me, and knowing those connections I won't be able to see any large screenshots either. So any needed planning I would prefer to do now...

Please don't rush the save along, and invade Lego while I'm away

DeepO

Yes, I can play the turns, and won't let the pace go too fast.

One question springs to mind - what are the naval priorities?

Comment

naval priorities (as I see them):
      - get a water tight screen in place of DDs. It wouldn't hurt if a few of them are closer to Lego, so they will get used to their presence. This means replacing all galleons (only one remains, IIRC, the rest are either replaced, or on their way there). But, don't rush, and let Lego know we're already quite naval.
      - do some free scouting with the subs
      - keep the 2 galleys where they are, and keep an eye out for activity (it's easy to loose sight off)
      - amass our forces near Sufa and Hurricane. A few ships are still in Inchoff, these should come down to Hurricane once we get closer to D-day. Right now, they're hiding over there.
      - I suggest to hide all newly build ships (apart from the one that needs to replace the galleon, obviously) into cities. We've got 2 fleet protecting the entrance to Hurricane and Blizzard, more shouldn't be shown to Lego (unless they already have a spy present, in which case it doens't matter)

DeepO

Comment

Have fun DeepO. Hope you see some nice (and hopefully not poisonous) fish...
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Oh, and thanks for taking the turnplayer role again

DeepO

Comment

Thanks Krill... I'm really looking forward to those fish!

DeepO

Comment

Back to Samui?

Well, have fun mate.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Yep, Samui again... and if this works out a bit (still that awkward situation with my friend going on), most likely in February back, but with a whole group of friends and acquitances. The place caught me

DeepO

Comment

Have a great trip buddy

Comment

Three cheers for Cort Haus!

Have a good vacation, DeepO!

-Arrian
                    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

You better post pics this time

Comment

I'll do my best, sleepy. I'm about to buy a digital camera, which will be a lot easier than the classic one I had bedfore.

Just a teaser: this is my favorite massage place. In reality it looks better than this:

Not bad, right?

DeepO

Comment

so bitterly jealous

Comment

Don't be... wait until you hear that the bungalow I'm staying in is less than a 5 minute walk on the beach from this place. Oh, and not too many tourists either, those stay at the other side of the island (which makes most things cheap too)

DeepO

Comment

Maybe some practical information: In case of emergency, text me, and I'll normally be here within 12 hours (there's a cyber bar at literally every corner), 24 hours guaranteed.

my number:
                              +32/476/442958

Please don't call, roaming costs from Thailand to Belgium are ridiculous. You can always call me when I'm back, if you're interested

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X