Stepping down as turnplayer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stepping down as turnplayer

Just to set things straigth: I'm not resigning.... yet. But my life as a turnplayer is not infinite, and I always intended this to be a temporary job to give CH some respiration room.

I have to admit, apart from a couple of days when timing was not ideal, this has been lots of fun. So, so far, don't fear I will leave. I more or less planned to get the economical stuff done for our invasion, and while it's not final yet, I'll probably ask to step back once we've got that rolling. I'm counting that this period also includes a break in early September, as I'll be on holiday then (back to Thailand, woohoo!).

But all this is only when you still want me, of course. If anyone volunteers to take over playing the turns, be my guest! I would welcome a role where I'm more involved in planning, and someone does the actual moving and playing, as both these jobs are a bit too much for my limited time.

So, in short: right now I'm still happy playing the turns, and while I welcome any suggestions of other members wanting to play, I'm not the demanding party -- yet. However, this will change, most likely the coming months. And in case I would bump into a g/f next week, this will change next week .

DeepO
Working...
X