Setting up a War Sim

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Setting up a War Sim

I've done anything in the editor other than look at tech costs and sometimes getting scared at the AI freebies on the highest levels, but couldn't we put together our own war-sim?

OK, we don't know Lego's terrain, but we can model Stormia accurately - complete with cities, units, defenses and the invading forces. I can't draw up a war plan, but maybe I could 'workshop some alternative storylines' by hurling some offensive forces at a toy Stormia.

Shall I give it a go? What size is the map - standard?

CH, I've got a scenario laying around, made by Aeson, which had part of our map already. But that's at home, and I won't get home for another 11 hours or so.

I think it would be interesting to play with, but only if it really interests you, and is fun. I don't see this as a strict requirement for our plans, just a nice extra.

As to Lego: we know enough of its coast to play a few scenarios, including where to land, and where to set up a defensive perimeter at sea once we invaded them. Maybe useful...

Oh, and the map is standard, yes

DeepO

Comment

My current install of PTW (from C3C) has no editor. I might have to reinstall from the PTW disk.

Comment

Working...
      X