Vondrack's mistake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vondrack's mistake

Just noticed something in the save thread: Vondrack congratulates us with becoming the world's biggest producers. Of course, this is not true, we know we're 3rd. It is GoW that is passing them.

However, are we going to respond to this? I was inclined to post something along the lines off: "what did you do, disband factories?" But decided against it. We could perhaps use this... let Lego believe we're still building factories, when in reality we are just building units (and lots of them)

I would tell something to GoW, though.

DeepO

He's probably just fishing to try and find out which of us has passed them. Is it us, with Hoover and well known for good infrastructure, GoW, or ND (which has the biggest long-term capacity)?

Hopefully none of the teams will bite, which therefore won't give him any useful information.

Agree that we should mention it to GoW in case they hadn't noticed.

Comment

Then the next question is whether we are going to say somethign simple like "thank you!"

DeepO

Comment

Interesting....

we're sure its GoW and not ND?

Comment

I think we should say "Finding that exploit to build an Ironworks in every city was pretty cool j/k. Congrats in return to Milan Baros for being top goal-scorer in Euro 2004 so far, and may the Czechs thump Portugal in the final if they meet them there!"

Comment

I think we can be sure it's GoW, yes. Only last turn, MZ found the precise ouput of Lego. He could not do that if he was behind us....

As to saying thanks: does it help us if Lego believes we're better then them production wise?

DeepO

Comment

I kind of like CH's suggestion. It is an obvious joke and will be hard to cipher, since it does not mean anything.

Comment

yeah, we wouldn't be lying, which is cool

DeepO

Comment

I am confused... and thus like CH's suggested post. Draw information from the enemy...
                  The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
                  X