Turn 193: 780 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn 193: 780 AD

Turns are coming fast... it's here, and I start playing it right now.

DeepO

Start

- Cyclone builds worker. Starts worker

- 194 gold, 80%, 626 bpt, -57 gpt
    - 37 workers

Moves
    In general, the specific worker moves are not covered anymore, it gets too tedious. Only important stuff is mentioned.

- mine on Tempest7
    - RR on Hurricane 3, 7, 77.
    - irr on D-ville 47
    - RR on D-ville 47, 4, 8, 9
    - RR on BB 9, 8
    - mine on BB 8
    - last 2 workers start on BB 6. Uni to 10, and if I'm not mistaken, I can speed it up by one more turn next turn, making it perfect for a factory.

- Galley2 moves 4449. All of Antarctica spotted, returns home
    - our Southern most galley (off the Lego coast) Moves 222
    - our Western most galleon moves 8888. Will return towards Stormia via the North.
    - Northern most galley moves 778. Didn't spot last time that if I wanted to round Little Bob, I had to pass through GoW's cultural borders. Not wanting an incident, I returned the same way I came.. Gow Galleon and Lego's caravel are still at the same spots.
    - last Galleon (to the South of Stormia) moves 6888. Goes towards Elipolis, passing by ND's scouts. Spots rider on the hill next to the cow, ansar next to the river where we build our port city to help RP, and a musket and settler on the ruines of the RP city that was there (forgot its name). My guess is that next turn, ND will have another portal city on our side.
    workforce shuffles
    - Cyclone set back to ideal pattern (needs this every turn)
    - Monsoon takes incense hill from WW. swaps coast for a sea tile. 11 spt. Next turn takes mountain instead of sea, and will end the uni in 3 turns from now on, not wasting a single shield.
    - WW uses coast instead of incense hill.
    - Sufa moves one worker of a coast.
    - Tornado takes that coast, and gives one mined bonus grass to Sufa. Uni delayed from 7 (which would be too fast) to 9 turns. With RRs, this could be further shifted, in that it could swap tiles with Cyclone, so that Sufa gets further advantage.

Current Builds

Changed all builds to the factory prebuilds, as layed out in the Smith's thread. This assumes we will go for industrialization after SM. Can be changed back everywhere later on.

Eli : Aqua in 2
    Inchon : Aqua in 29
    WoC : Iron Works in 15
    Inchoff : market in 30
    Diss : GLib in 19
    Santa Ana : Uni in 23
    Blizzard : Uni in 13
    Monsoon : Uni in 4 (plan for Monsoon: now 1 turn on +1 fpt . Then using 2 turns of -1fpt, 14 spt (using both hill and mountain) for perfect eta on Uni in 3))
    Arashi : ToE in 3 via Palace
    WW : Uni in 36
    Tempest : Oracle in 12
    SS: worker in 1
    Hurricane : Hanging gardens in 14
    OG : uni in 30
    EotS : Hoover Dam in 13(via Sistine)
    BB : uni in 10
    Cyclone: worker in 1
    Tornado : Uni in 9
    Typhoon : Uni in 22
    Sufa : Uni in 28

Other
    - with the shuffling, we're at 627 bpt, -57 gpt at 80%.

- We dropped to #3 in production again.

- in our culture graph something strange is happening. GoW are definately gaining on us in culture. We're still gaining compared to the rest, but they are gaining more. There can only be one explanation: They have more cultural buildings then we do. Very strange for our warmongers

- ND got Medicine from GoW

- turn sent

Next Turn
    - RR one irr grass of SA, for perfect fpt for growth.
    - give the hill of Elipolis to Inchon. If it gets the grass instead, it will grow and don't waste one shield. Inchon needs irr, as it gets to -2fpt like that.

Comment

Good driving, DeepO.

So do we get Nationalism from Vox - once everyone else has Electricity, or do we reopen negs with ND.

Perhaps we could naively saunter up to ND and say "Ready to swap Steam for Nat, as we agreed?"

Comment

I don't know about Nat, but we need to let these guys know something.

I was thinking of promising GoW elec for free, with an eternal NDA, if they would stop distributing their techs to both Lego and ND, and close a tech alliance with us.

DeepO

Comment

Working...
        X