No announcement yet.

How to get Medicine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It all depends on if we can get ND on our side, your right. Would it make sense to send GoW a copy of the Legoland invasion thread (edited of course)?

And lets move this discussion to the Legoland invasion thread
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

We need a chat with GoW. And I would be open with them.

Please, in no circumstances should we disclasoe what we're planning here, certainly not if its so inprecise and hypothetical. Do not disclose the Lego invasion thread! I don't mind telling them that we're thinking of it, and that, seeing we're even after GoW atm, we're thinking of Lego as well. However nothing precise!

BTW, there is no second option. We can't wait for nukes. Nukes never win a game, they can only keep one from winning... the moment you laucnh, 3 other teams launch against you... So, there are only two gaps: either with marines / tanks (bombers a surplus, but not needed, as mentioned in the thread I started), or with MA-MI.

ND is a problem. If they keep on doing stuff on short term, they are, maybe not deliberately, but in bed with Lego. If they start planning on the long term, we might make some us of them. I don't like the option of taking them before we gao to Lego, though... Lego will only grow stronger.

At this moment, the land we currently have is the land we will have at the end of this game: we can conquer more land, but it won't be productive. There will be no time to build factories and CHes... going after Lego will only mean that Lego will be able to fully develop its land, making it nearly impossible to invade.

DeepO

Comment

Yup we won't gain productivity form the land, but we need to get it to deny it to others. Well that and any resources that could be available.

Comment

Working...
        X