Now that we're building the Sistine, I think I'll go and visit it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that we're building the Sistine, I think I'll go and visit it

Okay, maybe this doesn't become a problem. Over the weekend, I'm going to visit the Sistine Chapel. The real one this time I won't be available from something like 7pm GMT on Friday to 11pm Sunday.

With a bit of luck, we'll get the save before that time, so I can play it before leaving for Rome. Otherwise, I hope someone can take over, I'll post suggestions as accurate as I can.

DeepO

Have a good time. BTW is Vel still working on Candle'Bre?

Comment

I think so. Haven't been to our forum in ages, the avatar is mostly me being lazy. I still support the project, but haven't done any work in many months.

DeepO

Comment

Vel is still workin on Candle'bre yes, they found a new coder and are still making progress.
        -

Have fun DeepO,

Ciao..
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Hmmm... I just realized something... I better had posted this in the public forum as a 'mistake'. With that title, I bet Lego would get a bit worried

DeepO

Comment

Too bad.

Comment

Working...
            X