No announcement yet.

GoW : "No"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't understand why we are capitulating. Anyone care to elaborate?

Comment

We're not capitulating - we're consolidating in the south while working a diplo initiative with Lego to get them out of the enemy camp.

Lego have 10 Knights outside YK to attack us if we hit it.

Comment

Do you want screenies, SR? I'm working on 2 machines, but could transfer & post them now if you want.

Comment

damn that sucks, but Aggie has at least acted maturely about it, much better than we have seen from the others in power at GoW in the past.

I've been away for a few days so am just catching up on the reading.

Comment

We launched a rescue mission for the stranded knights. We now have an stack of 19 on Pamp-1.

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
              We launched a rescue mission for the stranded knights. We now have an stack of 19 on Pamp-1.
              are these to be evacuated to Stormia, or defend Pamplona until they fall?

Comment

This is what we need to discuss and determine.

Preferable, they'll stay in Spain holding our territory, and ideally extend it. They only need to come home if we are about to be attacked from the east.

There was some initial panic after the GoW deal fell through that Lego power surge could be heading our way, but the 10 Knights near YK reduce the chance of an invasion - but there's always Vox, and Lego probably have more than 10 Knights.

Comment

That's probably what I would do, hold out as long as possible while prepping for a stormia invasion.

Comment

We have 1 galley on the east and 2 more in four turns.

Most other east-coast builds are too comitted (courthouse, uni, harbour) to pump cheap units for a while. We can

1. hope we don't get attacked for while,
                    2. pull loads of units back from Bob
                    3. cut iron and pump warriors wherever possible.

Far better would be to get a deal with Lego.

Comment

Working...
                    X