Our new kitten, Kali

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our new kitten, Kali

As those still in the classroom know, Amy and I rescued a kitten recently. Here she is:

She is hilarious, a bundle of energy... well, mostly. When she is not sleeping, eating, or using the box, her basic telepathic communications and physical activities are:

1) HERE I COME!!
    2) HERE I AM!!
    3) THERE I GO!!

For such a tiny little thing, she's psychically overwhelming!

I went nuts tonight in this forum... for a reason. This game ain't done. Not by a long shot. And it's not just about posting in private, amongst ourselves, it is about standing up, keeping the energy pouring on, and taking the fight to the enemy.

Keep pouring it on!! HERE I COME!! HERE I AM!! THERE I GO!!

I am re-reading a GREAT book, one I am sure you would all love, called "Once An Eagle" by Anton Myer... look it up.

We will be there at the end of times, and we will win.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

[FYI, I just showed that post to Amy, who firstly highly approves and thinks Kali (Indian goddess of destruction) should be our team mascot, chickens be damned, and secondly says: "Get up off your lazy asses, you bastards!"]
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Gorgeous Kitty!

Does she say "chirrup" and jump onto your lap?

Comment

That is an adorable kitten, T. Might even be as cute as my friend's dog, Gus. Maybe. Guster is pretty darn cute. We had fun with him this weekend. He went swimming in Lake Michigan, which looked like the ocean because the wind whipped up some breakers. He got flipped a few times.

-Arrian
        grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Yeah, she's very friendly... sleeps on my head.

Gus sounds cool.

Comment

Cute Kitty

Comment

Cute cat.

There's some interesting material for a public annoucment - the change of mascots.
              Join a Democracy Game today!
              | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

Working...
              X