notice of absence p2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• notice of absence p2

i will be unable to post for several days. i can eread, posting is too tough

rushed to hospital mon night....appendix...cant sit up easily yet...and i was in surgery on the date of c3cs debut.

thanks...

Get well soon!

Comment

Man, sleepy!!!

Hope you are OK.

/me demands laptops and WiFi in all hospital recovery rooms!!

Feel better!
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Get well soon, sleepy, enjoy the nurses if you can

DeepO

Comment

Get well, sleepy.

-Arrian
          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

thanks guys. I can sit up now with only minor discomfort. luckily it hadn't burst...

there were other complications, messy complications that I won't get into here, that have left me in considerable discomfort....

but well enough to try out conquests and hey, off til wednesday now.

Comment

Maybe I should, uh, call in with, er, appendicitis tomorrow.

Yeah... that's the ticket, appendicitis...

"Sorry, man, I can barely sit up... yeah, thanks, you'll cover me?"

Yeaaah, that's the ticket.
              The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

At least I had the subtlety to take 2 weeks of Conquests vacation, beginning next week. Now if I only had Conquests...

Comment

Abdominal pain can be terrible - my sympathies, sleepy. I had a stone a few years ago and was bent double in agony. I felt like I'd been shot, and they had to give me the strongest painkiller in the cupboard to put me out.

Sitting up freely afterwards was bliss. Get well soon and enjoy Conquests. Here in the backwaters of Europe we have a long wait ...

Comment

Working...
                  X