Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RP 310 ad

RP 310 Ad

RPs played their turn, do we know what happened, if anything, if there were additional giftings etc.

I assume pamplona survived, else there would surely be some forum chatter.

Based on UnO's thread in the main forum, it appears our footman stack got annihilated.

-Arrian
    grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Could you please see about this for me Shiber. Thanks. I don't know whom else to go to.

I'm afraid I've not followed the PTWDG for some time. If Theseus is now in charge, you can expect things to be a little slow diplomatically, as he has very little time for civ during the week. Last I checked in Shiber was the most active member of Gathering Storm.

Hope this helps.

Dominae

BigFree wrote on 31-10-2003 15:04:
      Hey Dom

I sent Theseus two PM's regarding the last turn for the PTWDG. He has not replied to either. I let him know about the things that OPD and I had discussed while playing RP's turn. I asked Theseus to gift back Toledo and NM the same turn after accepting them. Instead, we were offered two old Vox cities "unaccepted." What is going on over there? I have also asked for screen shots so that we can coordinate better and those have never arrived, not for one turn, and I have asked many times.

Who is in charge over there now?

BigFree
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

yeah he sent me that pm aswell, also saying that no-one from GS was willing to talk to him.

When I tried to send him a pm back his box was full

I'll see if I can find someone from RP later when they get up.
        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

I just tried PMing BF too...
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

It seems from thre save that they don't want the cities we offered them on Stormia.

Comment

Bigfree can be a real *******.

If they don't want safe harbor in North Stormia, then so be it.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
                Bigfree can be a real *******.

Spoke to BF, Arnelos seems to have dissapeared for the last 2-3 days . Everything seems to be ok now, he didn't accept the cities in the north as he thought they were mistakenly offered.

I sent him the message Theseus had sent to Arnie 2 days ago explaining the situation. The 3 ND galleys have killed the RP galley.

here is their pic.

Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Is there any evidence that GoW/ND attacked Pamplona at all (such as injured or missing pikes, obviously), or do they seem to have called the attack off to allow all those injured KEs to heal?

Comment

Working...
                  X