No announcement yet.

Turn 146, 300 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There should have been eight, not four. I am pretty sure they were not in Beta, but will check tonight.

I should be able to spend some time over the weekend drafting up a new plan, inclusive of diplo activity.

Would you mind re-assuming your role as vice Ambassador to Lego? We need to follow up on Arnelos' initiatives. Maybe Vondrack will cooperate if our overall plan includes cooperation with GoW.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

I can write messages to Lego, sure.

The galley thing is weird. 4 galleys do not just disappear, and it would be pretty difficult for GoW to sink FOUR of them. Did they get left in a spot where GoW galleys could reach them from Port Isolation?

-Arrian
      grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Hmmm, not sure.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

Jesus, I am an idiot... the four Galleys are safe and sound in Beta. Sorry for alarm.

Invasion will be ready next turn.

Comment

Having opened the save to look for the Galleys, I poked around a little for intel that I did not have time for in the last 24 hours.

We are strong compared to ND and GoW. Neither has Monarchy.

GoW does not currently have iron.

We are #1 in Pop, GNP, Mfg Goods, Literacy, Pollution (that always makes me laugh), and Productivity.

Lego is building Sistine.

Bonigo (the SW-most ND city in Spain) has expanded its culural borders, providing access to 2 of 3 gems, only one of which is roaded.

Comment

Also, in case people are unaware, there are 3 tiles between Fort Lowenmut and Alamo that are the lifeline to Merida and Essigbar (and thus ND's access to one of the ivory).

Comment

Working...
              X