Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh No!!!

I retired by mistake.

Last edited by Theseus; October 4, 2003, 17:23.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

I forget... how do I post a picture in the private forum?
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

You have to upload it and then post a link, enclosed in img tags (in brackets)

Comment

Can you give me an example?

Comment

Jackass

I thought this would be important

Comment

Wait till you see the pic!!

And, ahem, that was the reaction I was looking for.

Comment

[IMG]http://www.yourlink.com/yourpic.jpg[/IMG]

You can copy the link in the upload directory.

Comment

Thanks... got it up.

Comment

Working...
                X