Fort Lowenmut

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fort Lowenmut

I just realized that it is possible to launch an assualt on Fort Lowenmut from inside RP territory which will take ND by surprise. All it would require would be the use of the phoney war thing that was used against our cats.

We station a number of knights on the irrigated cow tile NW of Pamp. We gift RP 2 of our workers and get them to move to the tile directly west of the irrigated cow tile. We take them back an build a road in the same turn, thus allowing us to launch an offensive on the city!!!!!!!!

Whats more if we were to take the city we would then be able to attack Zarigosa the same turn aswell.

Also it is likely that upon seeing a number of knights on the irrigated cow tile that ND think were going to attack Alamo and redirect forces.

It would also be possible to move pikes into Fort Lowenmut if we could take it, and then we could move further north with the knights into ND heart land.
    Are we having fun yet?

why does no one else think this is a great idea
    I got really excited about this.
    Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Wouldn't that be the same as using cats twice in a turn?
      -
      I got really excited about this.

C'mon, there's better things to find on the internet for that ,
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I suppose so , I'd like to think it would only be seen as doing the same thing they did with the cat switch but if we use it to attack it'd be worse....

Originally posted by alva
        C'mon, there's better things to find on the internet for that ,
        Are we having fun yet?

Comment

I've made a plan to attack ND at either Lowenmut or Zarragosa w/o using the double move thing, it would require 10 knights, 4 pikes, 1 settler - rushed in Sirroco and would involve getting Vox to investigate cities for us. Also it would depend on ND not seeing some slight of hand.

Here's what I propose, we move a stack of knights onto the blue dot and a stack of 4 pikes and 1 settler onto the red dot. See the units box in the pic for this stack, then we get RP to bombard the ND units on the mountain from the light blue dot, to make it look like were going to try and take the mountain, as it's within RP culture.

If ND don't attack the pikes and settler on their turn we get Beta to investige their cities.

If they aren't well defended we build the city on the blue dot allowing us to attack the 2 ND cities with the knight stack.

If we take Lowenmut we move the pikes to the mountain with the road by Pamp and block any counter attack from the south.

The key is ND thinking the settler is a Medieval Infantry (that we would use to take the mountain) see pic for how it would look.

Also it can be seen as a second order deception as ND may think it is all a ruse to draw their units away from Alamo, so that we can attack that.

So what do you think?
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Sorry, I gotta believe they'd catch the stealth Settler.
            The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
            X