Zeit says hi :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zeit says hi :)

Zeit called just now from basic military training. He says he misses the team and the action and he can't wait to get back.
    He's doing fine in the mil. camp, and he wants us to do likewise in the game.

He should call me again later today or perhaps tomorrow, so leave any messages you'd like me to read to him in here and I'll do the delivering.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

who?

Have you told him of our whipping last turn? Maybe you should hold off on that, and let him think that we are kicking butt.

Comment

He knows. He managed to check up the forum for a bit, and I filled him in with some details.
      "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
      And the truth isn't what you want to see,
      Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Hi everyone!

I'm sorry I havn't posted when I came back home- I just had very little time...

But now, as promised- Photos!

OH MY GOD!!! They actually gave me a gun!

Not only, that, but also ammo!

Set me loose, I'm gonna frag those ND-GoW scum!

All is fine with me, other than my barely contained lust for an early morning shooting frenzy (just kidding, really )- I was mostly sitting/standing in all kinds of places in the base, yelling "ATEN-HUH" and other kinds of bull.
        The highlight of those two weeks was this morning- while our platoon was busy carrying our bags and matresses back to the depot, we were caught unprepared and off-guard by a most determined enemy- heavy rain.
        Our boys are tough, but we had no chance- pretty soon every man ran for cover, while the brave ones hopelessly tried to shield our vulnerable bags that were sitting on the ground in a pile, getting themselves soaked in the attempt.
        After about half an hour of total chaos, we managed to regroup in one tent, and that was when we got our updated order: Time for breakfast (hey, don't you love having breakfast at 6:30 AM?).
        When we were finished, then rain had stopped, and the battle was over. It was time to count the casualties, and treat the wounded: Those who were fortunate enough to have a dry set of uniform changed, while others salvaged they're valuable electronics. In the end, we were drenched, but hey- can you really complain when the train taking you home is only two hours away?

I have 4 days (!) off this time, (Yom-Kippur fast) so I promise to post more.

Good luck everyone!
        Save the rainforests!
        Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

I love M-16s.

Seriously, it's awesome weapon.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Working...
          X