What is ND doing, 250AD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is ND doing, 250AD?

Either they are streaming into the south, but we should have seen some sign of that by now, I think. Or, they are going to sweep south from Mavdad to grab Toledo.

We can maintain a reserve of 12 knights that can respond towards Toledo (they can all make the mountain 3 of Toledo with one turn of movement). 6 of those knights could also reach our forces in the south and counter attack in that area.

What do you think?
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

I think there initial force will remain to our south and west, threatening Pamplona and everything to its east.

Their one-two punch may be a GA-built secondary force aimed at Toledo... if an Ansar starts in Mavdad, can it get to Mavdad222?

Additionally, the GoW force is floating around, and will also be followed quite soon by a GA-built secondary... my guess is that GoW will stay focused on Pamplona and points south.
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

if an Ansar starts in Mavdad, can it get to Mavdad222?

No. It could get to Mavdad 2 3 3 though.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Then I don;t see an attack from Mavdad... better to keep their forces in the same theater, and if Toledo is targeted go at straight from the mountain to the west.
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

maybe building cats to attack pamplona.
          Though I can't imagine the amount of forces its going to take to crack that nut. 26? units, 8 or so being cats? Yikes.

Maybe they are waiting to expel our units before taking out P. Whatever they are doing, it looks to be a long struggle for any type of domination over southern bob. And lego cruising for the easy victory.

Comment

I'd like to suggest that as many people as possible play the first part of this save, re-create the military and other movement in the south, and then just sorta stare at the screen, knowing that there are 10-15 Ansars and maybe a few fewer Riders floating around in the dark, with GA-driven second waves of each on the way.

On the one hand, I am scared sh*tless.

On the other, I think we've got some very powerful counterforces in the right places.

On the other hand (the one holding the banana), we have some real vulnerable soft spot in our shell, including Toledo in general and the northeast.

On the next hand (Amy's helping), our soft spots are at least behind deep jungle.

Hmmm...

Comment

Working...
            X