Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They Said Yes!!!!

Sorry....had to get your attention....

I refer to Vox, and their interest to invade Yonder Isle....please peek at the thread entitled "promising signs...." when you get a moment....

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Hope Lego doesn't get *too* angry...

Join a Democracy Game today!
      | APO: Civ4 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ4 Warlords Multi-Team - SMAC | CFC: Civ4 DG2 - Civ4 Multi-Team - Civ3 Multi-Team 2 | Civ3 ISDG - Civ4 ISDG |

Comment

w... whoa... oh yeah. OH - YEAH!!

Octavian, nice to see your doughnut around here again.
        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Great job, Vel!

Things just might turn for the best- we only have to nuetralize Leo's...
          Save the rainforests!
          Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

If/when they finish it, we'll know which city it's in....can either target it for destruction or keep it...

But yes, that IS a tough problem we face...prolly the toughest...no matter, we have a few surprises in store for THEM as well....

-=Vel=-
            The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

See? I knew it was a shot in the dark when I first proposed talking to the Voxians (remember that?) about coming in on our side, but you never do know until you ask!

-Arrian
              grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

"Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Working...
                X