After the game is over...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After the game is over...

What team's private forum would you most like to see?

1) Gathering Storm

500-page turnthreads half of which are debates on whether to move worker X north or north-east. Read through it all and you'll probably be winning on Sid with your eyes closed.

2) Neu Demogyptica

Sprachen Sie Deutsch? Nein? Unglück!

3) The Glory of War

More paranoias, conspiracies and evil plans than Oliver Stone would ever dream of. Oh yeah, and Farb too.

4) Roleplay

There's probably more text inside than in all the Encyclopedia Britannica put together. And who knows, maybe many of these stories might make even Chaucer proud.

5) Vox Controli

Enough coup d'etats and revolutions and transfers of power to make any Latin American or African country proud.

6) Lux Invicta

See Trip's empire slowly crumble around him. To raze or not to raze? That is the question!

7) Legoland

Not recommended for children under the age of 3.
    Gathering Storm
    18.52%
    Neu Demogyptica
    0.00%
    The Glory of War
    18.52%
    Roleplay
    11.11%
    Vox Controli
    7.41%
    Lux Invicta
    11.11%
    Legoland
    3.70%
    I've seen enough bananas to care
    29.63%
    A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Roleplay simply because of what I've heard about their activities above and beyond actually playing the game.

GS would be interesting too, though.

Comment

GS could be interesting
      English is not my native language, but i do my best to learn it ;)
      ND and GoW rule the world
      Member of GWT and now of Apo in C3C ISDG II.

Comment

Any team forum at the time of war between that team and GS would be interesting, I think. Just to see whether we were right in assuming stuff, and if the other had a good picture of what we were doing.

Oh, and for those wanting to read ours: I hope you've got patience. That's a lot of text in there... more than one member turned emperor in our forum.

DeepO

Comment

Originally posted by DeepO
          Oh, and for those wanting to read ours: I hope you've got patience. That's a lot of text in there... more than one member turned emperor in our forum.

DeepO
          Ahem...

Comment

For literature reasons: Roleplay
            For in-game reasons: Gathering Storm

I really hope that despite some of the flaming and spite that went on in this game all teams decide to open their forums to the public in the end. There's just so much valuable stuff in them that it would be a shame for others not to see.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

I have no idea if they will be open or not, but I have no personal animosities.

If anyones threads are as long as some of ours, no one will make it through them. I know I am not up to reading another one.

True there are surely some well thought out concepts on all of the teams. I don't know all the players, but I do know many are very skillful.

So I vote bananas.

Comment

Well, I gotta figure I'll want to see Lux Invicta's first... I've always loved short stories.

But the most? GoW, no doubt. With MZ, GhengisFarb, and Uno, among others, I figure it's be like watching the Jerry Springer show.

UnO: "Slimeball. You utter slimeball. I can't BELIEVE you would consider an alliance under those terms... we are MERCS after all!!"

MZ: "You go, girl!!"

GF: "To the dungeon with you for questioning my authority!!"

MZ: "Tha's right... you go, girl!!"

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

You forgot the crowd chanting "Panzer! Panzer! Panzer!" in the background

Comment

That's the most accurate depiction of the GOW team that I have ever seen or heard.

Comment

Listen to the Firaxian wannabe! After all, he has access to our forum.

Comment

Lux Invicta or how did the eye become the eye.....
                        Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

hehe, no one for ND, can't understand that
                          English is not my native language, but i do my best to learn it ;)
                          ND and GoW rule the world
                          Member of GWT and now of Apo in C3C ISDG II.

Comment

I would have voted for ND but I have access already...

If I only could remember what I voted
                            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

So, now that it's over, is there true interest in opening the fora? GS has been discussing it, and it seems everyone is fine with opening ours... Do other teams feel the same?

DeepO

Comment

Working...
                              X