Happy B-day Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy b-day+2, Trip!!

Same day as my fiancee, Amy... she thus demands that you quit being impartial, and that in deference to your common bond you start making outrageous decisions and rulings in favor of Gathering Storm!
    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

Happy Birthday!
      (for a few days ago)
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Happy birthday Trip and Amy then
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Thanks to everyone else who posted after my first thanks.

I feel so special... this thread will probably be on the front page until next year...

Comment

Especially if you keep bumping it
            "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
            "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
            "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Working...
            X