Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I PMed him - but responding to his email might be even better.

Comment

• Sorry chaps.

ND should have the right file now.

Comment

• Thank you very much,
        being back from job, it is going on about the turn 410AD...
        Playing Civ 4

Comment

• Beta, you forgot to attach the 410AD save...

Comment

• My apologies. Re-sent.
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• Could we have a pause because of christmas-holiday until Saturday or like that?
              (Just a question.)
              Playing Civ 4

Comment

• Originally posted by Zayxus
                Could we have a pause because of christmas-holiday until Saturday or like that?
                (Just a question.)
                Fine by me, take your time. Amyway I have a wedding on saturday, so nobody expect GOW to play before sunday or late late saturday. But do you really want me playing when I get back from a long day of eating, drinking and more drinking. I don't think so.

Aggie
                The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

• Originally posted by Aggie
                  But do you really want me playing when I get back from a long day of eating, drinking and more drinking. I don't think so.
                  Excellent idea. In fact, if you'd like, I can be your counselor-in-chat while doing so.

Theseus: OK, move the Riders 447.

Aggie/Drunk: But the advisor says "OH NO, Sire, this will cause war with the ND people. Are you sure?" Perhaps I should re-consider.

Theseus/crafty: Yeah, here's another Schnapps, go for it, have fun, it's a holiday anyway, they won't mind. Merry Christmas!!

The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• I don't think any of GS has yet attended to the save... I am just checking in at 4am after a holiday party.

We will play the save and send it on tomorrow.
                    The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• I completely agree to Theseus!

at this point
                      MARINE+BERSERK ARMIES SHOULD BE AMPHIBIOUS!!
                      Member of the Apolyton C3C DG-Team

Comment

• Yes, please excuse the festive delays - we'll get it played soon.

Comment

• Please excuse a short delay from GS - we have to check on some PBEM diplo-procedure mechanics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cort Haus
                            Please excuse a short delay from GS -
                            np.

It IS the holidays. Happy New Year!!
                            Last edited by Beta; December 30, 2003, 09:55.
                            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I must officially protest Cort Haus's use of "Those Guys" in referring to ND. "Those Guys" is Tabemono's patented name for MAST in the PTWDGII.

Comment

• I have not received the latest save from Togas. PM is sent too.

Comment

Working...
                                X