Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's alive? Who's dead? What's happening!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's alive? Who's dead? What's happening!!!

Just a little update please.

LL had its heart broken... but not for and imposible love...

Comment

Originally posted by Magno_uy
      LL had its heart broken... but not for and imposible love...
      Tabemono is just trying to show those LL women the glory of fat dudes instead of their lazy menfolk.

Comment

After starting with no iron, no horses, one luxury, tech starved by their allies, and then attacked by the same, Team Monkey decided to return to the trees and live a happy long life, on a nice, safe, secure 10 tile island.

(And plot our revenge)
        "No Comment"

Comment

Tabemono is just trying to show those LL women the glory of fat dudes instead of their lazy menfolk
          Plus those LL guys have beef everywhere. How can our stomachs refuse?
          I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

So, how would you rank the teams as of today?

Comment

Tabemono are the strongest, having Leos, and the pyramids (therefore they have blown their GA. Can't remeber if it has finished yet...)

Monkey are the weakest, but only because they are stuck on a ten tile island...(OK, I'll excluded their army from that statement, as it is currently in transit AFAIK. They have a strong army. Pity it is weaker than ours...)

LL, however, will probably be dead in about 10 turns, from what I can see...they lost the choke point two turns ago, and some of their towns have been razed/abandoned (I think there were abondoned...)

Mast are helping Tabemono, probably for SP, probably for tech. Who cares, though?

Sunshine, looks to have done a palace jump to Sol. Other than that I can't tell.
              You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                So, how would you rank the teams as of today?
                Who cares? We, Python, rock!
                Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Originally posted by Modo44

Who cares? We, Python, rock!
                  Uh huh, ya right, is that why it took you so darn long to knock a weaker Civ off your continent?

And is that why the Lumberjacks came out on top in the end
                  *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Originally posted by conmcb25
                    Uh huh, ya right, is that why it took you so darn long to knock a weaker Civ off your continent?

And is that why the Lumberjacks came out on top in the end
                    My point exactly!

Uh... how did you know that, by the way? Sneaky little...

Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

Thanks for the update Krill.

Comment

Originally posted by Krill

LL, however, will probably be dead in about 10 turns, from what I can see...they lost the choke point two turns ago, and some of their towns have been razed/abandoned (I think there were abondoned...)
                        yeap, had been abondoned... but I bet we will resist more than 10 turns....
                        and dont lose hope, We still had 1 or 2 tricks hidden for our guests...

Comment

Mag, I might as well tell you now. Your army is weak to ours, as is everyones but Tabemonos', whose army we are weak to.

Could you do us a favour and just say what units you are being attacked with. I am quite interested in your war, as are most people...
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Magno_uy

yeap, had been abondoned... but I bet we will resist more than 10 turns....
                            and dont lose hope, We still had 1 or 2 tricks hidden for our guests...
                            Tricks? We're not going to fall for that 'bucket of water balanced on the door' trap again, you know...

Comment

Originally posted by Krill

Could you do us a favour and just say what units you are being attacked with. I am quite interested in your war, as are most people...
                              yea... way not... I think its not ilegal to do so...

tabemonos army:
                              Riders 12
                              med inf 12
                              Sword man 1
                              Pikeman 1
                              gallery 4

at its norteast island :
                              Horse man 1
                              Pikeman 2
                              at least...

Mast army
                              Knights 10
                              Catapult 1
                              Pikeman 5
                              Jaguar warriors 2
                              Gallery 2

LL army is confidential...
                              but we will keep informed about updates in this info.. enjoy it please

Comment

Working...
                              X