Attention to those Interested in PTWDGII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

asleep - Come join the apes!

Team Monkey - besieged but biting back!!
    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
      asleep - Come join the apes!

Team Monkey - besieged but biting back!!
      Thanks for the quick reply Beta. fortunately for me, i have already been contacted by a few teams

I have signed on with CoD, as they contacted me first, I think Krill pmd me a mere 10 minutes after my posting.

(maybe I should have held out for a better offer )

Looking forward to seeing what's going on in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by asleepathewheel
        I'm interested in joining a team. would anyone have me???
        You can doom yourself to eternal suffering or you can join us.

Even if you do choose unwisely, remember that we love you anyways.

This message has been brought to you by the Muhammad Al-Sahaf Team, your neighborhood friend.
        Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
        Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
        7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Comment

I have signed on with CoD, as they contacted me first, I think Krill pmd me a mere 10 minutes after my posting.
            They are as deperate as they are evil. May your journey to the dark side be both short-lived and unrewarding. ( J/k of course. Welcome to the game sleepy - even if you have chosen the wrong team.)
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Oh yes - I forgot ....

Comment

Good work, Krill! Thanks for joining us, sleepy

Don't listen to any of that Monkey-Poo propaganda, welcome to the struggle for humanism and the right to chop jungle without getting an earful of bloody howler monkey!

Comment

Tabemono perhaps would have had a place at our food table for extra bodies...

Oh well, get used to a severe lack of iron in your diet , asleep

Comment

Originally posted by Sharpe
                    Tabemono perhaps would have had a place at our food table for extra bodies...

Oh well, get used to a severe lack of iron in your diet , asleep
                    Wait a minute, I signed on to a team with no iron????

Where is that Krill punk!

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus

Good work, Krill! Thanks for joining us, sleepy

Don't listen to any of that Monkey-Poo propaganda, welcome to the struggle for humanism and the right to chop jungle without getting an earful of bloody howler monkey!
                      thanks.

oh.....can someone authorize me,

Comment

Wait a minute, I signed on to a team with no iron????

Where is that Krill punk!

More to the point, a continent without any iron. It is surely a sign of divine vengeance against those peoples.

Comment

I really need to get a job as a salesman
                          You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos

More to the point, a continent without any iron. It is surely a sign of divine vengeance against those peoples.
                            Surely a sign of abundant Saltpeter and Coal...

Comment

Originally posted by Cort Haus
                              Surely a sign of abundant Saltpeter and Coal...
                              I think you perhaps underestimate the cruelty of the gods. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if every source of coal in the world is stored on a tiny island out in the middle of the ocean.

Comment

Why not? Cort, Krill, Asleep and I are all members of the Gathering Storm. And we all know about GS's resource problems. Why would it be any different in this game?

-Arrian
                                grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Working...
                                X