Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Four Nation Summit Agreement

AKA the FNS accord.

Do not post in this thread unless you are a team leader posting your teams agreement with the peace treaty.

To confirm the agreements at the FNS all nations of the EOD agree to the following.

1. Peace to be agreed and maintained between all teams until turn 126. (the current turn being 101)
    2. Personal insults specifically from one team leader to another shall be considered an open act of war subject to meeting and mediation.
    3. No team shall move units into another's territory unless prior agreement is made.
    4. Upon breaking of the peace, the game shall be halted and a meeting shall be held to discuss a course of action.
    5. All teams profess a desire to see a team that breaks the peace be punished.

Agreed by the understated team leaders, (please state the nation you represent).

let me know if I've missed anything here.

again do not post in this thread unless you are a team leader
    Are we having fun yet?

Re: The Four Nation Summit Agreement

Originally posted by OPD
    AKA the FNS accord.

Do not post in this thread unless you are a team leader posting your teams agreement with the peace treaty.

To confirm the agreements at the FNS all nations of the EOD agree to the following.

1. Peace to be agreed and maintained between all teams until turn 126. (the current turn being 101)
    2. Personal insults specifically from one team leader to another shall be considered an open act of war subject to meeting and mediation.
    3. No team shall move units into another's territory unless prior agreement is made.
    4. Upon breaking of the peace, the game shall be halted and a meeting shall be held to discuss a course of action.

Agreed by the understated team leaders, (please state the nation you represent).

I Paddy the Scot, Khan of the Blood Oath Horde, agree to this document.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Re: The Four Nation Summit Agreement

Originally posted by OPD
      AKA the FNS accord.

I, Beta of Babylon, agree to this document and this accord.
      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Ankh-Morpork agrees

Comment

The Lost Boy of the Lost Boys agrees to this declaration.

Comment

Working...
          X