X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me breaks wind loudly while yelling "you missed a good one there"
    Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

What's those birds doing on the ground? Sleeping?
      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

you should have tried that in the IC finals. A concentrated fart offensive might have beaten down Aqua's defenses long enough for us to get him.
          The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

Re: Lost & Found

Originally posted by Moonbars
            LOST - have you seen the following?

Cash Reward offered for safe return of one small, mistreated young puppy called "sense of fun" Sense of Fun, and also her sister "Sense of Humour" where last seen about 30 turns ago. ....

If you have any information on where these two poor lost dogs might be, please post it below.
            Look who I found. They are simply sleeping, that's all. Once they are finished their nap, a quick bite to eat, maybe a pee or two, and Sense of Fun and Sense of Humour will be up and about again.

(and count me in for the group hug.)
            Attached Files
            Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

yay!

Bit worried about how an old cat like Beta can be trusted to look after dogs

Welcome to the cirlce of fun Beta!

Comment

Originally posted by Moonbars
                Bit worried about how an old cat like Beta can be trusted to look after dogs
                Not a problem - it's roleplay.
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

OK, so these pesky puppies have slipped the leash and run off into the dark dark woods.. is anybody brave enough to go look for them?

Who will enter the woods?

Comment

Damn they are slippery little buggers.

Given that they are in the woods, this may take a group effort to find them.

Comment

We are going looking for the puppies?!?

Hooray! Count me in!
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

/me grabs her backpack*

Awww, puppies! Yes, let's go find the puppies ^^
                        But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
                        PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Working...
                        X