Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost & Found

LOST - have you seen the following?

Cash Reward offered for safe return of one small, mistreated young puppy called "sense of fun" Sense of Fun, and also her sister "Sense of Humour" where last seen about 30 turns ago, when most, if not all, members of this forum started to forget that they are playing a game, and are not, in reality, the minister of war for a horde of barbarians, nor are they the Ambassador to the Great Banana Empire.

Sense of Fun was last seen cowering under the sofa, whimpering and trying not to get kicked as the Mighty General of 80% of his own mind tried to pull the hair of Grand Admiral Goober of the Assyrian Fleet.

If you have any information on where these two poor lost dogs might be, please post it below.
    The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Indeed, this game does suck horribly. If someone can fix that, in addition to Moons cash reward I will PM a dancing banana right to your inbox.

Sample dancing banana ->

Actual banana may vary
    Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
    The continuing saga of The Five Nations
    A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

Hmmm. A dancing banana, that might be worth it.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Hmm. You could swap half your team members to different teams. Draw lots for it. It might give everybody different perspectives... and stop worrying about tiny faux pas.

I'm dying for a dancing banana.

Golden Bear
        Lurker

Comment

Originally posted by 1889
          I will PM a dancing banana right to your inbox.
          I would love a banana in my box....particularly a dancing one
          So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
          Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Originally posted by Golden Bear
            Hmm. You could swap half your team members to different teams. Draw lots for it. It might give everybody different perspectives...
            Good idea. What's half of 1?
            Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
            The continuing saga of The Five Nations
            A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

the better one, of course

Comment

Originally posted by 1889

Good idea. What's half of 1?

Comment

Visualize Paddy suddenly playing for Euphorica. It would be a beautiful thing.

Comment

now that would be a twist in team play

at 50 turns or so, all teams switch civs

am I bent or what
                    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus Rex
                      now that would be a twist in team play

at 50 turns or so, all teams switch civs
                      Yeh, and disband all cities the turn before
                      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

It's just a game. We should be having fun. I am having fun and I sure hope the others are enjoying the game too.

No need to take anything personally. All "personal attacks" are just part of the game, role-playing, simply fun.

Comment

*yawn*

I thought I'd read that you'd decided to leave.

Try the "I was just playing a role" line with the Police mate - it's still an attack dude. stop doing it, nobody likes it.

This thread was a lighthearted attempt to improve the mood. thanks for your... contribution to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Ljube
                            No need to take anything personally. All "personal attacks" are just part of the game, role-playing, simply fun.
                            Err...

So it's okay if I insult and troll you from now on and do my best to get under your skin, 'cause I'm just roleplaying and it's all in good fun?

Good fun sure doesn't seem to be what this forum is about these days...

Originally posted by Moonbars
                            Try the "I was just playing a role" line with the Police mate - it's still an attack dude. stop doing it, nobody likes it.
                            Your post was a bit aggressive too, Moonbars; but then this is the C3CDG forum. (Perhaps you were roleplaying. ) But yes, I wholeheartedly agree that "just kidding" does not make it all right to say anything you desire.

Comment

Just a lurker's observation here, but "roleplaying" can come out kind of hard in the posted word. I'd like to think that we are all friends here.

Sorry to intrude, but you guys are into something that should be ultimate fun. You have to work TOGETHER to have fun. Working for yourself splits you apart.

Be enemies in the game but be cool to each other. Words hurt.

Way too philosophical. Apologies.

Take care of each other.

Golden Bear

Comment

Working...
                              X