No announcement yet.

Abandoned Towns

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is it that the only thing Ljube ever says is "post deleted"?

Man, I gotta get in earlier to read his juicy posts before he takes his ball and goes home

By the way, what ever happened to this:
    Originally posted by Ljube
    Also, I'm announcing my temporary retirement from the demo game due to real life issues.
    A rather short-lived retirement, wouldn't you say?
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

We recalled him further lead his "The Graysvandir Brigade" in assisting the Bards in abandonning more of their cities

He seems to have a giftwith this, and we all know how much he and the Bards get along afterall.
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

They do not report it temselves, but te music people have ad to close another of their stores. Seems they are suffering a recession that they have to have Maybe they will fignt on the beaches when not all their troops are able to make the last "Don Maclean" alley from the coast. I do not kow the name of the city that was abandonned, but it is a pile of ruins now.
        Long Live The Horde
        Marshal of the Concordian Armed Forces
        Membership Officer of the Axe Grinders Guild

Comment

Two more Bard cities abandoned. Poor Euphoriscian people.

Their leadership is ruthless toward their own people. But the Horde justice is coming to free what remains of the bard people after their leaders' bloody feast. The horde prosecutors and judges are also coming to set up a tribunal that will judge the bard leadership justly.

Comment

I grieve for those put to death by the sword of their own leaders.
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

The War in the East has caused a few losses

The ruins of cities destroyed at their masters hands
              Attached Files
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

We did support this cause

can we come over and play at your house
                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Seems there's a lot more action in the "Abandoned Towns" thread than the "Battle Reports" thread these days.

What has this game come to?
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Ruins of Kurra

610 B.C.

A terrible fate has fallen the people of the Babylonian town of Kurra. It looks as the leaders of Babylon have abandoned this outpost of their civilization.

Horde Army General BKWM, and his Riders of the Storm Ancient Cavalry Army have recently passed by the ruins of Kurra. Reports of people moving west, further into the heartlands of Babylon continue to come into the Grey Wolves encampment.

May these refugees find shelter and food.
                    Attached Files
                    Long Live The Horde

Comment

Re: Ruins of Kurra

Originally posted by Rubychaser
                      610 B.C.

A terrible fate has fallen the people of the Babylonian town of Kurra. It looks as the leaders of Babylon have abandoned this outpost of their civilization.
                      And would you care to give the reading public some idea as to why the city was abandoned.

They also found their spears and bows.
                      Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Unfortunately for Captain Vimes' mercenaries

(I had no idea where to say this, so I say it here. You have done a very good job at Zarequm. This makes the game interesting for us. Thank you)

Comment

Good for you ormuzd you are no longer in feudalism or else this amount of losses would have resulted in some war weariness.

Comment

Yeah, the Patriarch still wants the despotism back. He likes even the anarchy better but we have advised him that both are not quite good for our city

Comment

Re: Re: Ruins of Kurra

Originally posted by Beta

610 B.C.

And would you care to give the reading public some idea as to why the city was abandoned.

They also found their spears and bows.
                              It looks that the reason you abandoned your town of Kurra is that the Horde had its Grey Wolves Battle Horde in the neighbourhood.

Having Horde Army General BKWM and his Riders of the Storm Ancient Cavalry Army pilage one roaded tile was "the writing on the wall" so to say.
                              Long Live The Horde

Comment

Don't we need a complete list of DR cities soon?

@rubychaser, that pic of Kurra, is that the mosque in banda aceh, after last years tsunami?
                                Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X