of The Three Nation Alliance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• of The Three Nation Alliance

The misunderstood ways of Tap Dancing Desolator Dave has lead to this international coalition. A peace keeping party to bring Music, Honor, & Love to the hearts of men everywhere. It is our goal to make this world a better place for all nations.

The Morporkians are already benefactors to this Three Nation Alliance. Do they not have peace and even a close relationship with the Blood Oath Horde? Of course they do.

Desolation Row refused to sing with its neighbors the Bards of Euphorica, and harassed the ways of the Blood Oath Horde. How could a nation that calls themselves Desolation Row want anything but the desolation of this peaceful continent? Babylon could not sit back when our friends called for our aide. This world should be free of desolators. There will be no seperate peace.

Let this world know that the Three Nation Alliance is Babylon, Blood Oath Horde, and Euphorica. Let this world know that the Three Nation Alliance is alive and strong. Let this be a place where the achievements, victories, and war dead of our alliance live on forever.

Everyone needs a little TNA!
    Music, Honor, & Love to you all.
    Last edited by Daddy-O; July 1, 2005, 09:23.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Halls of Honor
    (Where we lay our dead)

Babylon

In the Battle of Aquarius 1275BC at the hands of Desolation Row.
    Horsemen Garibaldi, Ivanova, Sinclair, Sheridan

Blood Oath Horde
    Euphorica
    The Unknown Bard (Eu please send names so notice can be sent to the families)
    Last edited by Daddy-O; July 11, 2005, 12:12.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Halls of Wonder

Babylon
      Blood Oath Horde
      Statue of Zeus
      Euphorica
      Last edited by Daddy-O; June 30, 2005, 17:03.

Comment

Halls of Science
        (Scientific firsts)

Babylon
        Monarchy
        Blood Oath Horde
        Euphorica
        Last edited by Daddy-O; June 30, 2005, 17:02.

Comment

Halls of Liberty
          (Cities Liberated to the ways of Music, Honor, & Love)

Babylon
          Blood Oath Horde
          Euphorica
          Last edited by Daddy-O; June 30, 2005, 17:03.

Comment

The Horde Arrives

The Blood Oath Horde hereby announce the arrival of General Bongo and Army Group East, within the lands of Desolation Row.

Grand Desolator Aqualung,

You have been presented with the option of surrender. Honour was yours, peace and happiness could have been with your people for many generations. You have chosen another path.

May the souls of those that perish in the coming years remain with you for eternity.

Think hard Lord Aqua, for the Bell Tolls...

and Angus Young and Bon Scot ride with the Horde.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Paddy; June 30, 2005, 18:22.
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Re: The Horde Arrives

You moved the stack direction 2?

Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
              The Blood Oath Horde hereby announce the arrival of General Bongo and Army Group East, within the lands of Desolation Row.
              The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

We entered your lands... so 2 or 3...
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

This isn't exactly what I had in mind, but it's funny.

I mean.

Take that DR!

Comment

<Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
                    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

Comment

oh sorry Lord Skrobism, not meanning to sully your thread...
                      Horde were un sure where to post our entering DR lands, then you opened this wonderful TNA thread

seemed like - perrrrrfect
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

All Hail Babylon! All Hail Euphorica!

Honour! Music! Love!

Death to Desolation!
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Yes, I had not posted to this thread as it looked to be a directory type thing, but seeing as paddy soiled it first

you DID move 2, I am almost beside myself with Glee
                          The Best Multiplayer Game Ever

Comment

Who was that misguided General?

I must say, despite your lies and meaningless drivel, you don't mind giving us a sporting chance in battle
                            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Three Nation Alliance - Nice!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X