Eve Of Destruction Battle Report Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eve Of Destruction Battle Report Discussion Thread

Please post battle report discussion here. NO Discussion of any type is allowed in the Battle Report Thread (separate) - only in this thread.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

And i resurrect this thread because we should be discussing things

The Euphoriscians applaud the actions of the Horde and hope to hear more of their successes in the coming years ...

Comment

Woo hoo, go Horde!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Aqualung71
        4/4 Horseman slaughters that murdering SOB Horde 1/4 Horseman who razed Sidon and killed it's entire inhabitants.

We shall not dignify that Horde common criminal by mentioning his name.
        There an even bigger criminal that needs mentioning first: The Grand Desolator Aqualung71 himself, who ordered the execution of half the population of sidon prior to the Horde attack.

The Horde Horseman will only accept responsibility for killing the remaining half of Sidons population.

Of course, one has to ask oneself what kind of ruler the Grand Desolator is, did he think killing his own citizens would harden the defenders? Or was he determined to not let any of those born under his rule to escape?
        Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

Maybe the Horde might interpret the pop decrease in Sidon as a flee in panic. The horde doesn't look all that pacifistic. Certainly not through the eyes of a DR citizen.
          don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Or perhaps the DR rulers of Sidon saw the horde coming, and in a fit of panic ordered the population to build themselves into a human barricade to allow the cowardly rulers to escape?

Comment

This sounds plausible. Our scout Long Eyes spotted the Grad Desolator Aqualung in person inspecting the building of a road northwest of Sidon intended for a DR planned invasion of the free city of Metallica. It is very likely that our expeditionary force caught the ruthless leader of the DR in Sidon, so he panicked in the way snoopy just indicated and sacrificed countless lives so he could save his own.

Comment

I can't follow the wars in this game

This is how it seems:
                1. BOH attacks AM
                2. Euphorica attacks DR
                3. BOH makes peace with AM to attack DR in alliance with Euphorica
                4. Babylon joins the alliance against DR and attacks, and the TNA comes out of the closet
                5. No sooner is the TNA a matter of public record, than the BOH agrees to peace with DR and the TNA dissolves amidst dissension and accusations of treachery
                6. BOH attacks Euphorica and catches them with their pants down
                7. BOH and Babylon continue their war of words, ending when BOH declares war on Babylon, though Babylon is the first to attack
                8. The formerly peace loving Lost Boys declare war on BOH
                9. AM surprise attack Babylon
                10. Lost Boys suddenly attack AM for no apparent reason
                11. ......stay tuned for the next exciting episode of....? Or, watch this space?

Meanwhile, Skrobism is seen leaving the lands of Babylon with a Temple between his legs.

Did I miss anything?
                Last edited by Aqualung71; July 24, 2005, 22:28.
                So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

[*] BOH and Babylon continue their war of words, ending when BOH declares war on Babylon, though Babylon is the first to attack

Did I miss anything?
                  Hello - I presume BOH told you this. That we attacked them. Another piece of Plato's latest fictional effort I think. We made every effort to avoid attcaking or aggravating them with our units.

Other than that - it looks pretty accurate.

Other than perhaps #10 . "No apparent reason"???? Hello???
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Beta, did the Babylon warrior Cain attack the Horde horseman Kelly's Heroes? thus the war? or have we got those details mistaken?
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                      Hello - I presume BOH told you this. That we attacked them. Another piece of Plato's latest fictional effort I think. We made every effort to avoid attcaking or aggravating them with our units.
                      Nothing to do with BOH/Plato mate - I read it from the Battle Reports thread.

Other than perhaps #10 . "No apparent reason"???? Hello???
                      Ok, well perhaps I should have said "reason unknown to me"....you can fill me in if you wish

Comment

I can't follow the wars in this game

This is how it seems:
                        1. BOH attacks AM
                        2. Euphorica attacks DR
                        3. BOH makes peace with AM to attack DR in alliance with Euphorica
                        4. Babylon joins the alliance against DR and attacks, and the TNA comes out of the closet
                        5. No sooner is the TNA a matter of public record, than the BOH agrees to peace with DR and the TNA dissolves amidst dissension and accusations of treachery
                        6. BOH attacks Euphorica and catches them with their pants down
                        7. BOH and Babylon continue their war of words, ending when BOH declares war on Babylon, though Babylon is the first to attack
                        8. The formerly peace loving Lost Boys declare war on BOH
                        9. AM surprise attack Babylon
                        10. Lost Boys suddenly attack AM for no apparent reason
                        11. ......stay tuned for the next exciting episode of....? Or, watch this space?

Meanwhile, Skrobism is seen leaving the lands of Babylon with a Temple between his legs.

Did I miss anything?
                        Nice Recap, Torg...

E_T
                        Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                        Worship the Comic here!
                        Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I have also completed an in-depth analysis of the battles in this game to date.

So far 51 units costing 1,120 shields have been destroyed (including 3 captured Workers) through war

The distribution makes for interesting reading
                          Last edited by Aqualung71; July 24, 2005, 23:37.

Comment

Originally posted by E_T
                            Torg...

Comment

I have also completed an in-depth analysis of the battles in this game to date.

So far 51 units costing 1,120 shields have been destroyed (including 3 captured Workers) through war

The distribution makes for interesting reading
                              do tell
                              Attached Files
                              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                              X