No announcement yet.

C3CDG Blood oath horde

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you guys mind having Dark Brown as a civ color? There are already two other teams that have chosen Red...
    And her eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming...

Comment

And brown is like...coagulated blood?

If we can't have red than we might as well choose anything...except pink that is. We're peaceful and all but not *that* peaceful.
      Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

a shame to change it seeing as our Icon is the red one
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Yeah...I want red (pouts furiously and then cries)...

If not red...Brown would work I suppose....or even the nice soft blue...that would hide our real intentions
          Thus the highest form of generalship is to balk the enemy's plans; the next best is to prevent the junction of the enemy's forces; the next in order is to attack the enemy's army in the field; and the worst policy of all is to besiege walled cities.--Sun Tzu

Comment

Our red icon is actually a very good point. We would very much like our icon to show consistency with our team colour.

Or vice versa, yeah it's definetely vice versa
            Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

seems we should have divs on red, seeing how our name mandates it?
              Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

Certainly lads

I have taken our case to Dominaes thread in this forum

you might like to drop by and have your say
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

We welcome Plato to our Horde
                  Last edited by Paddy; February 14, 2005, 13:46.
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Blood Oath Horde members eagerly await the arrival of Plato...
                    Attached Files
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

Yes indeed, the pits will cook many a fine beast and the liqour will flow for many a day
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Beta
                        Blood Oath Horde members eagerly await the arrival of Plato...

Yes indeed, the pits will cook many a fine beast and the liqour will flow for many a day
                        "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I have just come from Horde Business, and heading down to the "Wild Boar" for a grand old Mongolian night of run-a-muk
                          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ah, the "Wild Boar". Truly a sign of Mongol supremacy!
                            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

So, could I join? Or do I have to sacrifice a lamb or something?
                              New American UU: Al Gore-Eliminates pollution and you get "The Internet" great wonder instantly.

New Hittite MGL: Howard Dean(listen to what their UU sounds like when it attacks)

Comment

just join our civ group so you can be authorized
                                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                                X