How shall we punish Paddy the Scot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How shall we punish Paddy the Scot?

I have just discoverd that the "Three Weeds" has been closed since 4 April 2005! This is a travesty! That was one of the all time best threads ever for stylish spamming and the lack of that type of outlet (as well as lack of cyber libations) is an outrage that can not go unpunished, so what should we do?

Let the debate begin, and the accused can make a futile pathetic effort to defend himself
    1. Wack his pee pee?
    0.00%
    2. Make him open the "Three Weeds" once more?
    7.14%
    3. Send him to Tasmania
    14.29%
    4. Have him give himself a PCR :evil:
    0.00%
    5. con just STFU and open your own bar if this bothers you so much.
    35.71%
    6. Devise your own punishment and discuss below.
    0.00%
    7. Make him eat 10,000 banana's (not THOSE kind of bananas E-T...)
    42.86%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by conmcb25; September 23, 2005, 11:27.
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Evidence Exhibit # 1
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I will represent Paddy the Scot

this shall be a easy win

Defense exhibit A

defense rests
      anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Lousy Defense, Thats for the PBEM'ers.

We need a bar here as well.

Two places then to spam with style.

NEXT!

Comment

Defense Exhibit B

Defense Rests

Comment

It burnt down in the earthquake of Rome...

You were probably too drunk to notice

Just check for any burn scars.
            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

5. con just STFU and open your own bar if this bothers you so much.

or

visit the The Chaniwa Bonsai
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Nuclear
                Defense Exhibit B

Defense Rests
                ahh indeed, a perfect post on the matter
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Ya so I gave up but the new in character place is not getting much traffic unfortunately

Comment

well you need to drop in there a bit

remember to leave your sandles at the door
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Maybe I shall but Im more of a Tullamore dew kind of guy

Comment

Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds.
                        The Sherrin Foundation
                        Captain of the Concordian Armed Forces, Inspectorate of the MoD Term VI

Comment

Originally posted by James the Scot
                          Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds, Reopen the Weeds.
                          Even though we have another place to go I tend to agree

Comment

Them Bananas can only do him good.

Comment

Have we reopened the Three Weeds Yet?

Occassionally I need an alternative to the Tullamore Dew

Comment

Working...
                              X