The reign of Roadishi II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The reign of Roadishi II

I have the save. Actually I have had the save for quite a while but was expecting ormzud to play next.

Whatever....

Before ending the current turn I plan to do a little map trading, change 3 bushi builds to Samauri Archers for only one more turn each, and try to trade gpt for some techs. Should we go for optional techs towards Ninja or required techs towards Bushido?

There are 2 Urakami Sumari Archers and 1 Tokugawa Yambushi polluting our lands. Should we ask them to leave?

Please discuss these and any other concerns you nay have.

Roadishi II
    I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Good to see you here Roadishi

Enjoy
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Re: The reign of Roadishi II

Originally posted by roadcage
      Before ending the current turn I plan to do a little map trading, change 3 bushi builds to Samauri Archers for only one more turn each, and try to trade gpt for some techs. Should we go for optional techs towards Ninja or required techs towards Bushido?
      I would say we need to get some decent upgrades for our Bushi first.

But, more important, I would keep the cash at home, short-rushing units for a while. You might want to watch for opportunities to rush and short-rush units. This, in my opinion, is the better use of our income at the moment. We can get techs by extortion.

Originally posted by roadcage
      There are 2 Urakami Sumari Archers and 1 Tokugawa Yambushi polluting our lands. Should we ask them to leave?
      No. We are weaker, so they might declare war. We can not have that until the Matsunaga are gone.

Well, we are at war, so I guess the target is simple: Win it! (Or at least kick them hard. )
      Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

I don't see the point of building Bushido at this point unless the immedate plan for them is to use as MP to free up Sam Archers.
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Not much discussion so I went ahead and played 5 turns

Highlights:

Made about 60/turn from map trading. Was able to study Naginajutsu the hard way, do other necessary things and still build cash.

Turn 1 Formed Suzuka Sakeville
          Turn 3 Captured Wakayama
          Turn 5 Captured Gobo

The Map

The save

roadishi 2nd
          aka Ssgt Roadcage (retired)
          I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Good job
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Osaka is under siege - very well
              and what a bunch of units

good job, Roadcage, very good job

Comment

Good Work Roadcage

Skro has been notified
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                  Templar Science Minister
                  AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Working...
                  X