This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair enough.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I'm considering this poll closed and will implement it.

Accel Production
      AU army mod
      recide off
      remove ability for monks to pillage
      fix corruption / tech levels to same size
      fix placement of AI civs
      allow us to pick AI civ. Deadlock

On the allow us to pick AI civ: Will not be implemented if "Random" civ for us wins. Will instead only be implemented if a specific normally non-playable civ wins. (Meaningless if a specific nomrally playable civ does win)
      Last edited by joncnunn; May 27, 2005, 17:07.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

It´s a matter of honour to not let the Daimyo die!
        Heinrich, King of Germany, Duke of Saxony in Cyclotron's amazing Holy Roman Empire NES
        Let me eat your yummy brain!
        "be like Micha!" - Cyclotron

Comment

Random civ is good

Comment

Mods implemented.

(Well, I temporarly turned on all human playable to verify the other mods working, and haven't reset 9 - 18 back to AI only, but will do so before starting.)

Japan's map size is aprox the same size of large overall, but the extremely large number of ocean tiles reduces this to really more like standard, so I locked all corruption / tech settings at it's normal size.

I also noticed that all conquests if locked to standard would have more corruption than in a standard epic game on the world map screen. But there may be offsets to that on other screens.

Almost all civs now start on either a fresh water tile or on the ocean. A couple of lucky civs start with both.

One civ was extremely tricky to place given the resource patterns.
            1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
            Templar Science Minister
            AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

cheers Jon

Originally posted by joncnunn
              I'm considering this poll closed and will implement it.

Accel Production
              AU army mod
              recide off
              remove ability for monks to pillage
              fix corruption / tech levels to same size
              fix placement of AI civs
              allow us to pick AI civ. Deadlock

On the allow us to pick AI civ: Will not be implemented if "Random" civ for us wins. Will instead only be implemented if a specific normally non-playable civ wins. (Meaningless if a specific nomrally playable civ does win)
              thread locked
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
              X