Reign of Snoopimus II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reign of Snoopimus II

I shall start polls later today or tomorrow. The actual play shall probable be this weekend.
    <Reverend> IRC is just multiplayer notepad.
    I like your SNOOPY POSTER! - While you Wait quote.

ahhh haaah and here ya are

thanks mate - err Emperor
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

All hail Emperor Snoopimus II

Long live the Emperor
      Long live Rome!!!

Last edited by Aqualung71; May 11, 2005, 13:08.
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

All hail the new Emperor Snoopimus II!
        All hail Rome!
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

/me wanders the halls of the Imperial Palace talking with one of the Imperial Cats, Emperor Snoops personal guard

what do you mean you do not know where the Emperor is? I so find that hard to believe... The Senate would like to hear from the Emperor.
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Yeh... training a new guy at work, and remodeling More exhausting than I thought.

Polls coming in the next half hour.

Comment

Emperor Snoopimus II

what be the state of the Empire?

how goes your reign?
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

The reign is complete, as are the Macedonians in all but name.

Happenings:

* All Macedonian cities that are currently known to exist. There are a few galleys in Persian Waters near Lisht, and some near Syracuse, which probably have a settler in them. I worry that the Persians may destroy this, and the game may crash ... but hopefully they fixed this bug ...

* Scythia is now at war with Carthage and Goth. We're not involved, but the Goths dearly want our involvement ...

* Carthage has Ivory to offer us, for about 1500gp.

* Persia hasn't been attacking, but they've got to at some point ...

* Carthage will leave our territory if we ask, they have every turn so far anyway.

* A new city has been founded in Eyre, and another is about to be.

* There's a ton of cash - 6600, with 1200 more next turn, available to be spent. I didn't need it, so I didn't spend much (maybe 1000 or so, the whole time).

Here is the newest acquisition to our Empire. Several wonders are now under our control. Furthermore, our score is the highest now, so we could hold now in place and still win. Not that we'd want to do that, but we could.

Comment

Great result Snoop, great result
                  So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                  Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Indeed well done Emperor Cat
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Buying everyone's WM should reveal the location of the Macedonian city. AI is programmed when it has no cities to found one city ASAP, even if it means declaring war by founding inside enemy territory. I think you can get a count of known city locations from the E screen even if your at war with them.

My best guess as to the Macedonians is that they have two cities.
                      One in Crimea surrouned by Scythians. The other in the Bulkans, just west of the Scythians.
                      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                      Templar Science Minister
                      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

thank you for the advie, I think I'll do it

Comment

Working...
                        X