Directions for Jagjef II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directions for Jagjef II

Hail all Ex emperors, Senators and Paddy.

As we all remember the previous rule by the Jagjef family, that was a time of Anarchy. Time has now past, so that nobody protest when I, Senator Jagjef II, leaves my palace in forum Jagjef and travels to Rome.

I now declare myself Emperor.

The audience is open, please come forward my most noble senators. Come forward and speak good advice to your emperor.

Your humble servant
    Jagjef II Emperor of Rome, Hispania, Roman Gaul, Brittany and Macedonia.
    Neo Voxian and
    President and founder of the Apolyton Yact Club.

Party hard mate
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Kill'em all... let Jupitor sort them out.
      Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
      1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Are we sure we want an Emperor whose family brought us nothing but anarchy?
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
          Are we sure we want an Emperor whose family brought us nothing but anarchy?
          If you read the old Roman history-books you will see that the previous reign of Jagjef is refered as the "good old time"
          Neo Voxian and
          President and founder of the Apolyton Yact Club.

Comment

I will look at the save and have suggestions tonight, but first I would suggest a beer or two for the new Emperor Jagjef II.
            Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Maybe it would be usefull if I finish first. Apologies for the slow proceedings. The turns are taking over an hour and with a hectic week I'm not available much.

Intend to finish now. War with the Goths is in the air. The honour will be Jagjef's to star on that party..!
              don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

I am most sorry Emperor McMeadows. Jagjef II's actions seem almost traitorous now.

Is Our Rome beginning to split as the Rome of old?

I have a way to resolve this...

Beer for both Emperors!

Come let us be merry!
                Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

No worries on Jagjef's enthusiasm. I promise I'll leave plenty to do this time, opposite to the choice to go ino anarchy and sit it out for his reign...
                  don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

I'm sure the Emperor Jagjef II has plenty of frustrated aggression built up from his last reign.

Go hard Emperor
                    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

I strongly sugest a round of map making be done on the current turn. Our WM is worth most of Egypt's current tresury of 54 gold. In addition, buying a WM from anyone currently costs over 20 gold

Egypt is down to only one city.

In addition, we should spend down our tresury on rushing of improvements and military units. 4806 in our bank vaults is a bit much. And we need to replace the units the previous emperor has lost us in his haste.

And also note that a civ has founded a city in Ireland, so perhaps our troops in England should be sent there instead of Gaul.
                      Last edited by joncnunn; May 1, 2005, 14:01.
                      Templar Science Minister
                      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Oh, and the game doesn't crash for me when in between turns Carthagians destroy the Egyptains.

I am not reporting anything else that happened in between turns since that would be playing ahead, and the only reason I hit the end turn button was to ensure that the game wouldn't crash for us like it did the previous emperor.
                        Last edited by joncnunn; May 2, 2005, 14:48.
                        Templar Science Minister

Comment

We have a 1 of 17 hp LIII Army on a plains tile 6,3 from Argos, covered by 4 of 6 hp elite LIII. That tile is reachable by HC's from Knossos, Nesbur, and Mycenae.

Now the AI is programmed to go after wounded attack pieces when those pieces would have to defend. Hence if the turn is simply ended, we will almost certainly loose that Elite LIII and LIII Army.

Trajan's LIII Army with 11 of 17 hp (green barred) is located in Argos with sufficient movement to reach that tile. Also, it is impossible for Macedon to attack Argos this turn.

Strongly urge that Trajan's Army be so moved.

Mark Anthony 5 of 16 hp LIII Army tops a stack on a hills tile 4 from Thebes. This might be attacked but unlikely that the Army would loose completely on one attack. when the Army looses 1 hp, a 5 of 5 LIII becomes the defender. There are two 5 of 5 hp LIII's with movement in Southern Aquarius. There is a Macedon slave fortified in Southern Aquarius. Also, it is impossible for Macedon to attack Southern Aquarius this turn. Many units will come to Southern Aquarius from the Ferries next turn.

The LIII's in Southern Aquarius should be added to the stack. Also wake the slave and assign a task, such as move 8,7,8 then Irrigate.
                          I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Ah, the disorder, chaos and unpreparedness left by the previous Emperor is saddening

I call upon the current Emperor to regain the important island port of Artemisium, the site of some glorious Roman triumphs in days gone by.

Then regroup your forces and march to Athens!
                            So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
                            Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

jagjef, do not loose focus. Keep your eyes on the twin prizes, Athens and Byzantium.

Your successor should roll across these chokepoints with overwhelming force thus crushing the Macedons.

After that Artemisium can be taken at leisure.
                              I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Working...
                              X