Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foreign Affairs I

Senators,

The thirst for blood seems to be huge. After the annilation of the Celts, the Macedonians aren't expected to last very long either.

Carthage and Persia are inefficient options as it requires travel over sea, and peace will be maintained with them. Egypt is hardly worth mentioning as they seem to be gone soon enough.

The Goths and Scynthians are "available". Take your pick.

emperor Maximus Meadae II saluts you all
    Goths
    66.67%
    Scynthians
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Persia.

Or, actually, I was thinking that the Egytian cities on the Nile would be VERY helpful in gaining the required 50% population goal for a domination victory.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

agree on the Egyptian cities...
      But we'd have to hurry then. Both Persia and Carthage are slaughtering Egypt.
      don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

Then we just go after whoever takes the Nile cities.
        Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
        1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

I voted for Goths, but we really have the capability do do both at once.
          I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Scythes are too far away
            Raising or capturing persian cities will decrease their population and this will ease our task for the victory.

It's true we can't attack Persia unless we have destroyed Macedonians. While we are waiting we could destroy the Goths. But I think we have right of passage agreement with them

Comment

We do have a RoP with the Goths. And they have a large number of Tectonic Warriors headed thru our territory on the way to attack the Macedonias.

So while the Goths are next, we should wait to actually attack them until Macedonia is no more. (If Macedonia is wiped out before the MA with the Goths against them runs out, our rep will be so bad it won't matter about RoP raping)

On Egypt, we might have active deals with Egypt. We certinatley shouldn't form any new ones with them since they might not last a full twenty turns even if we don't attack them.

Easyist way to take Egypt is to cash rush barracks down there and then the miltary units needed down there.
              1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
              Templar Science Minister
              AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

The Scyths are not far away. Once Macedon is crushed we will have borders with the Scyths.

And since this poll implies that whomever is selected would be next after Macedon, the Scyths are certainly contenders for this honor.
                I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

Comment

Why not just keep the Goths as allies for rest of the game?
                  Do they have anything we need other than some ugly looking territory?

can we say fodder...
                  anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

hehe

poor old Goths
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                    X