X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

/me chuckles along with Modo and his deep laughter

excellent, do you have a copy?

if so could you test run it on sid please?
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Um I'm a little late but I would have voted to move on to the next senerio. It doesn't even need to be a Roman Senerio.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

I voted finish and move on to the next sen.
        Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

a close poll indeed

Continue 6 33.33%

Finish 7 38.89%

Banana 5 27.78%
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

There are some good ideas here about what should come next but I think that should be left to the next poll. First let's decide to continue or move on. Then we can decide the details of the next civilization's good name that we tarnish.

How close to a victory are we?

Comment

Indeed Senator Skro there will be several polls as is the custom of this DG forum

and we will move ever closer to the next game, whether we continue this further, or finish real soon

As to how close we are, well that old "how long is a bit of string?" can apply so well here

a good decision, and thus correct and true following up of that decision could see this completed in several weeks.

so to others have played well passed here into the future...

ahh the joys of conquests
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

VC in Rise of Rome are:

1. Domination: 20% of worlds land area + 50% of worlds population

2. Histographic: Standard histographic scoring rules if the game doesn't end before turn 150?

We are currently #1 in worlds land area & worlds population, but need a few more tiles to get to 20% of the worlds land area. Our cities need to grow considerly to reach 50% of the worlds population.

Persia is still in front histographicaly because of the average involved.
                1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
                Templar Science Minister
                AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

well done folks... we finish this as soon as a victory has been obtained

onto the next poll then... Which scenario do we take on?
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                  X