Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• emperor Maximus Meadae II - city production

Senators,

A first glance over the reports left at the emperial desk raises the need to hear the voice of the senate. Rome has a tremendous production capacity, where does the senate wish to focus on during the reign of MMII?

galley's
    At the moment 13 galleys are being produced. Former emperor Aquavian Lungarius has pleeded for ruling both land and sea. Personally, we think the initial efforts of the former emperor pay out in being able to move units fast from the Italian Peninsula to the Macedonian war front. However, enough galleys are now available to fill this need. The enormous production capacty can indeed build more galleys, but we feel this is not an effective way to achieve our goal, fullfillment of the RISE of ROME.

infirmary / aquaducts
    To achieve our goal, Rome must grow. 1 way to grow is to conquer. Foreign blood and more land are thus added to the Roman Empire. Enough lands have been acquired to meet the demand established centuries ago. We have noticed that several Roman cities halted in growth. In several cases there is enough food available to grow, however, not the improvements to effect the growth. We hereby seek permission to build the improvements necessary to grow tose cities.

Leg III's / HC's
    Blood thirsty as many senators are, HC's and Leg III's will continue to be trained, so there's no need for them to have their eyes roll. To what extentent, we like to hear your voice.
    Rule the seas, build more galleys and sink all that floats!
    20.00%
    Ensure fast transport of units to the Macedonian front with the galleys available.
    23.33%
    Ensure population growth of our grand Empire, build aquaducts, infirmaries and harbours.
    23.33%
    Production! WAR!! galleys, HC's, Leg III's, blood!
    33.33%

The poll is expired.

don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Kill 'em all.

And no one needs to sort them out.
    Formerly known as Masuro.
    The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Masuro, I believe the proper quote is "Kill them all! God will know his own." It was in response to a question about how can we tell who is this town is a heretic and who is orthodox.
      1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

HCs, Leg IIIs, aquaducts, infirmaries!
        1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
        Templar Science Minister
        AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

Originally posted by joncnunn
          Masuro, I believe the proper quote is "Kill them all! God will know his own." It was in response to a question about how can we tell who is this town is a heretic and who is orthodox.
          I know the original quote. What I meant was, "Everyone is our enemy and thus no sorting is necessary."
          Formerly known as Masuro.
          The sun never sets on a PBEM game.

Comment

Aim for the coastal cities and help rid futher production of Mac galleys, only Rome shall rule the waves
            anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

This is the murkiest poll we've had yet.....and perhaps one of the most inconclusive ones to boot. I can see why there's no Banana option

to the new Emperor Maximus Meadae II.....a true politician
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

Looks like a mixed bag of votes there
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

The poll is intended to get a feel of what the senate wishes to focus on for build orders during my reign.

The first 2 options come down to a "Does the senate wish to continue what Aquavian Lungarius has initiated (which he did without consulting the senate), building a large amount of galleys, whith the purpose to rule the sea?" Although not contributing to our goal, it can be done if the senate wishes.

The last 2 options come down to the question: "Does the senate wish to pursue victory through conquest only, or, does it agree that the fastest way to victory is to grow the cities that have the potential, but not the improvements yet?" Mentioning galley's in the last option might be a little confusing.
                  don't worry about things you have no influence on...

Comment

yes, it is confusing. But the 'war' in uppercase makes automatically voted for

Comment

Working...
                    X