X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afrika Corps

The force authorizing document by Mark Antony can be seen here
    Voting Yea in this poll authorizes the General Command to execute harassment in Afrika with the current structure, to develop forces as defined by the force structure, to develop transportation assets necessary for inserting the force in theatre, and to develop detailed war plans for implementation of the stated mission.

Actual execution shall be the subject of future poll(s) by future administration(s).

edit fixed link
    yea
    36.36%
    nay
    45.45%
    hooray for bananas
    18.18%
    Last edited by roadcage; March 25, 2005, 11:55.
    I used to be a builder. That was before I played Civ III

I think your link is broke. I keep getting sent to the "Post new thread" option.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

1st C3DG Term 7 Science Advisor 1st C3DG Term 8 Domestic Minister
      Templar Science Minister
      AI: I sure wish Jon would hurry up and complete his turn, he's been at it for over 1,200,000 milliseconds now.

Comment

I have long been against taking the fight against Carthage into Africa, I believe we should be seeking a favourable peace deal with them, but a good strong toe hold over there is not necessarily a bad thing.

I would say focus only on making what we have secure by razing a couple of close cities to negate flips then seek peace, as we really should now start to prepare for war with Macedonia
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

I would have to say no to the Cart's feable land holdongs in Africa.

Let us take more fertile ground with room to grow.

Unless thsy strike first....

Thank you fellow Senators
          anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Seriously. Kung freaking fu.

Comment

It's a well thought out plan, but we have the Celts on the run. Finish them!

Secure our African holdings, but finish off the Celts!
              Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

no indeed
                Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

take africa if possible

Comment

It is not in our current interest to destroy the Carthaginian land in Africa.

Comment

Closed upon request
                      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
                      X