This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Senate Privacy Issue

There is currently a matter of extreme importance that is being argued in a back chamber here in the Senate

I have requested on the Senate Floor for the patience of the Senate in this matter

Yet the recent Emperor, Senator Skorbism would like to force the issue to be brought out into the open so that the whole Senate, and thus the world will become aware of the charges and possible evidence that has been presented so far.

I have acted as a part abitrator to part of the said discussion / arguement

It should be noted that there is a strong chance that this matter can be settled quietly, and then we can get on with the matter of running this Empire

It should also be noted that I have requested that this matter be allowed to run its course in the back chamber between the various parties involved.

The charges that have been made are quite serious

The defence that has been put forward is equally compelling

my question to you is, should this be allowed to run its course in the back chamber? or should it be brought out onto the Senate Floor?

edit: you click the question that you say yes too
    should this be allowed to run its course in the back chamber?
    9.09%
    should it be brought out onto the Senate Floor?
    72.73%
    :ana:
    18.18%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Paddy; February 4, 2005, 23:01.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

There's a defence?
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

4 days? I would hope that ANYTHING could be solved in the four days that this will take.
      Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

yes well we have to allow that Senate to gather and vote

by all means if they have voted sooner then all the better for all of us
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

Us? US?! In the name of the Banana what did we do? I thought you destroyed those picture from the Three Weeds! Tell them I can explain!

Comment

told ya to leave those Egyptian Maidens alone after the sun rises

anyway a Senate Newsletter has been dispatched to allow those that can get in and vote asap
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well it's not much use being discussed behind closed doors. If there is blood to be spilled, the Senate wishese to spill it.....or at least, have the privilege of watching it being spilled
              So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
              Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

indeed if there is blood to be spilled then it will be at the full vote of the Senate

but I see you would prefer that this not be given a chance to be quietly settled then
                I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well. If the accusations are truly serious AND sad; and as long as the accused are involved in these secret meetings, I say keep it secret.

But, I didn't even know there was a Back Chamber. Whenever I asked about that door, I was told it was a broom closet. So, if there is a secrete room that only some know of then they will wield more power than the other Senators who only deal with the polls and the Floor. In which case I say bring it into the open.

Oh, I'm torn. Maybe I should start a poll on how I should vote. Maybe having the Senate look at this Secrecy is all I wanted. It was SO much easier a Emperor - or was it.

edit: secrete = Latin for secret

Comment

I was about to vote, but are we voting on questions or statements?

Comment

it certainly looks like two simple questions up there
                      I am of the Horde.

Comment

Unless I am mistaken, Paddy is a senator like the rest of us. Unless this is a personal matter we all have a right to judge. Besides I want to know what it is.
                        Do you believe in Evil? The Nefarious Mr. Butts
                        The continuing saga of The Five Nations
                        A seductress, an evil priest, a young woman and The Barbarian King

Comment

yes. There are two simple questions and a banana, but no affimative answers. What does it mean to respond to a poll in the form of a question?

Comment

you click the question that you say yes too

one truely wonders of the youth of today
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well. It could have easily been click the answer you say no to. Then what do we do with the two yes's? Or it could have been click yes next to the question you'd want asked in the next poll.

I never did well with multiple choice tests.

Look unless this is somehow a truly humiliating RL personal issue (and how could that be?) I say bring it into the open. How could anyone defend themselves against this with out knowing what's up? Besides the Senate should know.

So, I voted yes?

Comment

Working...
                              X