1 - ROP & World Maps
    2 - Military Alliance vs Carthage
    vs Scythia
    vs Persia
    Wines to Dye For - hurried Legion III

*Enter*

Celts & Carthage signed a Military Alliance against Rome

Lost a worker to celts near Stolen Wine
    Last edited by Daddy-O; February 1, 2005, 00:56.
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Turn 1 - 105 BC
    Rush built Fire Catapults, Heavy Cav, Legion III, and Walls in Wines to Dye For

Founded Silver Hills on Carthaginian/Spanish Front

Rushed Garrison

Founded Optimus Betamus on Celtic/Spanish Front; Rushed Garrison

*Enter*

Noviodunum was captured by the Celts
    Banano Laŭrajta Registaro en Ekzilo - Bananoj gismorte!| Cows O' Plenty|Wish List For ciV | Ming on Spammers: ...And, how do you know that I'm not just spamming by answering him |"This is all about peace; and in the quest for peace you have none." -my son wise beyond his years

Comment

Turn 2 - 100 BC
      Theveste (Carthage/Spain) is ours!
      Saldae (Carthage/Spain) is ours!

White Tail Wood founded (Prosperous Meadows 3332)

*Enter*

Comment

Turn 3 - 95 BC
        Talks with Macedonia went nowhere
        Talks with Goths
        1 - Military Alliance vs Celts
        vs Scythia
        vs Persians
        2 - Military Alliance vs Carthage
        Talks with Egypt
        1 - Military Alliance vs Carthage
        Talks with Carthage
        They will give us Peace, 249 gold, plus 7 gold per turn
        They were not willing to surrender any cities.
        Since Spain is not yet ours, and I signed Alliances against Carthage I did NOT sign.

*Enter*

Comment

Turn 4 - 90 BC
          Maximus - A leader is born & The Al-Kar Guard - Heavy Cav is victorious again at the gates of Al-Kar.

A man wanders in from the field. He tells of this thing called a Navy. There are many nay-sayers, "Our strength is in our legions - our army". Until now Roman ships have been an extension of that - just a means for our troops to get around Mare Nostrum.

jagjef speaks to the Three Weeds:
          "Dear citicens of rome, fellow Senators, fellow ex-emperors and bellowed Emperor.
          I hearby announce that the Imperial Yatch-Club of Rome has been opened for memberships.
          Our agenda is:
          Mediterainian Sea is Roman water.
          Clear out those chartagian ships from Roman water.
          Our next roman Yatch should be named 'The Numibian Dancer'"

The Emperor Skrobism stops his dance in tribute to all things banana.
          "Excellent idea. I here by re-christen our fleet, err Yatch (sic) Club, the Classis Choreae Nubia and each galley to be named after our favorite dancers: Bast, Miw-sher, Anuket, & Poni. Then there is the ClassisChoreaeNubia-SimonAugustus - Don't ask. Sittina, the next Galley is yours.

[ Interesting read: http://www.roman-empire.net/army/leg-fleet.html ]

Ladies, shall we dance? Oh one more thing. Our new Navarch Jagjef was caught talking shop at the Three Weeds. Navarch, buy us a round!

*Enter*

Comment

The Classis Choreae Nubia...
            Attached Files

Comment

The Classis Choreae Nubia again
              Attached Files

Comment

always change your text before posting boat pix
                Attached Files

Comment

5 - 85BC
                  Many Seaside cites are building ships for the Classis Choreae Nubia.

Al-Kar is ours!
                  GL Maximus is in Theveste awaiting orders.

Talks with Carthage
                  They will give us peace, 200 gold, plus 3 per turn.
                  I did NOT sign but this should be put to the Senate.
                  Olbia is under siege from land and sea. Our attack of Caralis has not been successful, but we have captured all of Carthagian Spain except for Rusguniae.

Comment

A ROP with Macedonia & they are locked into war with Carthage.

Continued peace with Goths, and Egypt.

Continued war with Carthage - the Iberian Peninsula is within our grasp.

Continued war with Persia and Scythia.

The treacherous Celts should be warned that we could soon turn Carthage against them.

Plus a new Banana Dance or two AND the re-christened Classis Choreae Nubia Yatch Club headed up by our former Emperor the honorable Navarch Jagjef.

Well - there it is.

Comment

Stand by for screenies...

Comment

Roman Iberia.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Olbia. My biggest failure.
                          Attached Files

Comment

The North
                            Attached Files

Comment

One of our Yatchs on the way to help Wines To Dye For.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X